September - Visa Revalidation Tracking

Sorry, It should have been early Oct cases. Wish it were to be Early Dec..Oh well...we all know what goes on actually...

Sep-18,2003

I sent 3 PP's to St.Louis on Sep-18-2003. Finally, able to track it in FedEx today & should have it with me on Jan-2-2004.

hi

Hi Camara_guy,

SL Date: 24th Sep
DC Date: ???

I just tried calling DC office.. DC office is closed today. My FEDEX is not showing anything.

Thanks
Prasad

hi

Hi Camera_guy,

You are right. They are open today. I waited 25 mins to get visa officer. She asked my passport number. She just gave me my DC date. She did not tell the current processing date and my visa status. Just told it will take 10 to 12 weeks.

My SL date is: 24th Sep
DC date is : 10th Oct

Hope this information helps you..

Thanks
Prasad

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks prasad_vv. I checked and it will be exactly 12 weeks as of Jan 3rd since the DC date. So, theoretically, the due date is today. But with the holiday schedule, things have gotten delayed. So, what do you and cameraguy_01 think would be a realistic date to expect our beloved passports back?

vahope4gc,
since u have have canadian PR, u may go to Canada. it wont be difficult for u to prove that u r not a potential migrant to US.
sending to St Louis is safer but takes 3.5 to 4 months. recall of passport from DC in case u show emergency takes 3-4 days, otherwise even that may take upto 2 weeks.

Thanks prasad .

Looks like lot of application ( sL date sep 24 to SLDate sep 30) hava same Dc date october 10 th . right now no clue .

gC_writer , you can call them monday or tuesday and updat the status .

samc_74,

Did you call DC today? Otherwise call them monday . Please let us know your status.

Visa is approved

All,

My visa was approved on Dec 31,2003 and I was informed that it is in print queue. That DC lady told me that I will receive the PP within a week or two.

That is a real good news for me.

Thanks,
Samc

welcome back Azzuri .

nice to hear from you . you are correct .he is the lucky one . atleast a good news , right now they are processing the Oct10th case

I finally got my PP today. Everything looks fine on the visa.

Thanks all for excellent information exhanged on the forums and best of luck to the guys remaining in queue.

Correction Visa Status

Hi Friends,

My Visa Correction details ..

Applied on Dec19th
Reached DC on Dec 22nd
Visa stamped on Dec30th
FedEx picked up on Dec31st
Received Visa on Jan02 -2004
Carrier : FedEx.

Thanks a lot , this site has been extremely useful.

Pray for a safe roundtrip to India and Back for my entire family ..

starting on Jan 6th 2004 to Chennai.

My wishes for all those who are waiting in line to get their Visa approval.

Thanks

Razeen

Got me & my wife's Passport revalidated..Looks good

Here is my complete Details and I hope this helps everybody
to get some estimate about their own case

Sep 17 - SL
Sep 28 - DC
Dec 22 - Approved
Dec 30 - Printed
Dec 31 - Dispatched
Jan 2 - Recvd at home...

I was getting my status update by calling following number
call 202-663-1225 press 1 and 0

Thank U evrybdy for all the help and info.

I hope everybody gets it done ...

Thanks and Happy New Year 2004.

I called the DC office today morning and was informed after a 20 minute wait that they are still processing Sep 30th cases!!!!
The rep said it will take another 3 weeks to process Oct 10th cases. I really dont know what more to say at this point.

Hi gcwaiter_74 ,

What can you say , Only one thing .... Crazy , Crazy ,Crazy ....

Thanks for your update

Originally posted by gcwaiter_74
I called the DC office today morning and was informed after a 20 minute wait that they are still processing Sep 30th cases!!!!
The rep said it will take another 3 weeks to process Oct 10th cases. I really dont know what more to say at this point.

I am surprised since some Oct 10th cases have got approved. Can anyone volunteer to call again and cross check? Maybe they will get a more helpful rep on the line...always hopeful..
And cameraguy_01, what happened to your travel plans?