• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

All the regions have reached their quota limit, as we can see on the cutoff(no current).
So now the embassies are just going to process the ones scheduled up to the 15th september, and the remaning visas generated by the refusal, and the drop-outs, will be than redistributed on the outstanding APs...

Dear Simon

I totaly confused base on Ceas Data more than 1300 visa left for iranian and more than 1500 people cases is on AP

i am wondering why Us embassy , Specially Yerevan for any Inquiry reply "the annual limit for DV-2014 visa numbers has been reached."

you means they keep visa for AP cases and there is no visa for Fresh interview people ? or You means if any Visa left from Refusal or Cancation cases will isuse for AP cases?

and how they said about finish visa while more than 1300 visa left

regards

Hey guys,

How are u doing?

I just took my revenge, My first KFC meal in Casablanca, a snak box

Hey Rafik! Hope that chicken was good!

Things are about the same around here. We have the usual despair and wonder at what the heck KCC are doing. The common question of is the I134 really needed. And of course everyone still enjoying the data you provide, (vicariously through me this month). Oh yeah, Sloner seems to have had vodka induced breakdown of sorts. It turns out that after a year of denying he was a selectee, he is actually a selectee just over the EU limit but he only wanted to go to the USA to spit at people. And he seems to have realized that 2012 wasn't a typical year..... go figure.

I'm looking at your code right this very moment....

Things are about the same around here. We have the usual despair and wonder at what the heck KCC are doing. The common question of is the I134 really needed. And of course everyone still enjoying the data you provide, (vicariously through me this month). Oh yeah, Sloner seems to have had vodka induced breakdown of sorts. It turns out that after a year of denying he was a selectee, he is actually a selectee just over the EU limit but he only wanted to go to the USA to spit at people. And he seems to have realized that 2012 wasn't a typical year..... go figure.

hahaha,

Yeah I checked the forum from time to time even if I couldn't post and I knew about Sloner CN kept for history

What is denial? Which people? Simon, stop smoking marijuana.:confused:

in 4 of august i send this e-mail to kcc :My name is xxxxx xxxxxx and i am selected applicant of DV Lottery 2014 with CN EU418xx (Athens,Greece). Please, i want to know if has any possibility for me to have an interview for september. Best wishes and thank you.
and the answer was :
Thank you for your inquiry.
For September, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2014 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
AFRICA 81,100 Except: Egypt 32,250
ASIA 13,350 Except: Nepal 9,500
EUROPE 40,150
N. AMERICA CURRENT
OCEANIA 1,450
S. AMERICA 1,750
The 2015 enrollment period is closed. You may refer to the following website for information regarding the DV 2016 program: www.travel.state.gov after September 2014 for the upcoming DV 2016 lottery. Generally, instructions are available at the above site near the end of summer each year. If no information is posted regarding this matter, you should reference the site at a later date.
i think everything is over.

The system is unable to process your request. Please try again later. ORA-28001: the password has expired...........what is this.I received this when I checked the entrant status check site.What is the meaning?

The system is unable to process your request. Please try again later. ORA-28001: the password has expired...........what is this.I received this when I checked the entrant status check site.What is the meaning?
What password ?! What web site are you trying to log on?
If its about AOS status check, you should ask on the AOS thread, they will be more helpful there ?!

I have the same problem....

What web site are you trying to log on?

it´s the state.gove side for entrant status check