• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

Ok, I went to the interview yesterday, after 6 hours at the embassy and a long argue with the sweet lady that interviewed us, we got approved.
We are supposed to pick up the passports tomorrow at 3:30, now...
What's next?
She said something about paying another fee...
Does my POE has anything to do?

Ok, I went to the interview yesterday, after 6 hours at the embassy and a long argue with the sweet lady that interviewed us, we got approved.
We are supposed to pick up the passports tomorrow at 3:30, now...
What's next?
She said something about paying another fee...
Does my POE has anything to do?

You will pay another fee ($165) for the production of the Green Card itself.

POE is simply the place you enter the USA for the first time and get your paperwork processed.

You will pay another fee ($165) for the production of the Green Card itself.

POE is simply the place you enter the USA for the first time and get your paperwork processed.

Where online can I pay the fee?
Is $165 per person or for all?
Can it be Miami my POE if Im going to be living in California?

Thank you all for your help, I will follow these instructions as soon as I get the passports stamped with the visas tomorrow.

im not intrested in October VB.....i am waiting for a change on sept VB :cool:
It will not. do not wait.:)
Simon, Franco and Vladek if you go past the visa center in Kentucky. Throw there rotten tomatoes or eggs.:D
223fbe.jpg

Hi dear Simon
What is your idea about this the embassy replayed?
Dear inquirer,

Please be advised that your case is still pending however the annual limit for DV-2014 visa numbers has been reached.

Sincerely,
IV Unit,
US Embassy, Yerevan, Armenia

Hi dear Simon
What is your idea about this the embassy replayed?
Dear inquirer,

Please be advised that your case is still pending however the annual limit for DV-2014 visa numbers has been reached.

Sincerely,
IV Unit,
US Embassy, Yerevan, Armenia

All the regions have reached their quota limit, as we can see on the cutoff(no current).
So now the embassies are just going to process the ones scheduled up to the 15th september, and the remaning visas generated by the refusal, and the drop-outs, will be than redistributed on the outstanding APs...