• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

Dude, you don't need a Green Card for that, no need to even leave Russia - plenty of targets there....
Dude, a chance to win the lottery 3.26%. a chance to win 2 times tends to 0 chance to get through a work visa tends to 0 The first problem is the language.
I it is very difficult and nearly impossible to get. Why, then, tends to 0?

Simon, не тебе решать, кому нужна или не нужна виза. Оставь свои слова при себе и не говори это не кому. Я надеюсь ты поймешь это.

Simon, не тебе решать, кому нужна или не нужна виза. Оставь свои слова при себе и не говори это не кому. Я надеюсь ты поймешь это.

OK Sloner, you need to calm down and grow up. Nobody lied to you. You're behaving like a small child and although I appreciate that you are upset, that is no justification to vent your disappointment here, or at me, or anyone else.

Pershendetje Erald. I don't think you have a chance. Is hard to tell you this but this is the truth. Sorry man.

E kisha friken pasi u publikuan ne visa bulletin per gushtin, shpresoja mos perparonin CN per shtatorin por une jam shume larg CN 519** eshte shume larg. Gjithsesi faleminderit mik.

OK Sloner, you need to calm down and grow up. Nobody lied to you. You're behaving like a small child and although I appreciate that you are upset, that is no justification to vent your disappointment here, or at me, or anyone else.

Hey Dudeski! How's my fix coming ?? :D

Hey Dudeski! How's my fix coming ?? :D

Well the fix you gave me this morning was shanana :D
Indeed,
in warsaw embassy, I can say 50% of the case are scheduled between the 15th and the 29th...

And that makes no doubt that visa slot are allocated to those case, and there won't be cancelled ;)
Its a solid fix dude

Well the fix you gave me this morning was shanana :D
Indeed,
in warsaw embassy, I can say 50% of the case are scheduled between the 15th and the 29th...

And that makes no doubt that visa slot are allocated to those case, and there won't be cancelled ;)
Its a solid fix dude
15th and 29th August or September , just for clarification?

What's happening to the markets today... The DAX has lost 4,36 % (including after hour trade) gees Sloner, I think those sanctions are hitting Europe as hard as Russia. Hope we don't have a recession cause that will damn our prospects of finding work next year :( . I hope all parties come to an amicable solution and save us.