• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

You will need to put something in there for the interview and then at the POE you should have an accurate address, because that will be where the GC is sent.
Thanks a lot Simon!
Unfortunately the time i sent my forms, could not find any address there and so that it was left empty. So now, is there any solution?

Thanks a lot Simon!
Unfortunately the time i sent my forms, could not find any address there and so that it was left empty. So now, is there any solution?
If you don't get any other option! Than put the adress of your home country embassy in washinton...

Thanks a lot Simon!

You will update the form at the interview - and as Vladdy said - you can put any address for the interview. However you MUST have an accurate address to tell them by the time you enter the States to activate as the address is where your GC will be sent.

Based on this video we can confirm that regional quota do exist and it will adjust year by year. And one more thing is that it will not put a region as current if they do not have sufficient visas for that region. So, very likely DOS and KCC are working on the final cut off for all regions in DV14 which is why it take a little bit longer this month than previous months. Anyway, good luck to everyone.

It is a very useful video. No surprises, but a good primer for anyone who wants to understand the process better.

The video does confirm that regional quotas exist BUT it does not state how the quota will be enforced. Given the high number of selectees I think we are about to see that theory demonstrated.

The discussion about not declaring current was more at an individual level than a region, but the principle is the same.

You will update the form at the interview - and as Vladdy said - you can put any address for the interview. However you MUST have an accurate address to tell them by the time you enter the States to activate as the address is where your GC will be sent.
I have found an accurate address now. Now i am sure that there will not be any problem and i can update it at the interview.
Thanks a lot Simon!

It is a very useful video. No surprises, but a good primer for anyone who wants to understand the process better.

The video does confirm that regional quotas exist BUT it does not state how the quota will be enforced. Given the high number of selectees I think we are about to see that theory demonstrated.

The discussion about not declaring current was more at an individual level than a region, but the principle is the same.
When the journalists trying to get more info on the background processes, he doesn't want to tell much and insist that is not public information. How it actually allocate visa slots to CN is unknown and is up to them to make any changes when needed.

The official VB is out. Sad news for everyone.
Oh... Wow :(

I was always one of those who didn't expect current but I thought the cut off numbers would be much higher than these.
Lots of disappointed people here. Really sorry for you guys :(