• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

That's the usual KFC lady talk. I've heard this loads of times. Was told that my number will be current in June, then July so I would be careful. False hope for now that is.

When I said it would be best to ignore rumors & background noise at this time or suggested that final September cut-off information might take a few days to come out? Well, you then might have a real problem there.

Question:
Is there any problem if the address field in US and the address field for recieving the green card in the DS-230 form left empty?

surr
search

Question:
Is there any problem if the address field in US and the address field for recieving the green card in the DS-230 form left empty?

You will need to put something in there for the interview and then at the POE you should have an accurate address, because that will be where the GC is sent.

Off topic, but I'm sure someone here has the answer ... once your IV is activated, when do you need to start filing US tax returns? Is it as of the next filing (meaning a part year reporting), or is it the end of the following full financial year?

This entire thread is off topic, LOL
It might be called: "Put your prayers, anxiety and stress here -OFF TOPIC-"

The one that call today have to be one with no feelings or someone that doesn't care to be heard when he/she cries; even for good feeling or sadness... and i'm not either of them

Based on this video we can confirm that regional quota do exist and it will adjust year by year. And one more thing is that it will not put a region as current if they do not have sufficient visas for that region. So, very likely DOS and KCC are working on the final cut off for all regions in DV14 which is why it take a little bit longer this month than previous months. Anyway, good luck to everyone.

Last edited: