• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

according to this data there is already issues 35K visa and 22K Visa Ready
so it's already over the 50K limit, so there might be a small increase for all regions in the next VB.
Yeah but the % of each country is different (7% max for each country) for exemple if you analyse details you will see the number of visas given to few countries is under the half of visas available. (Exemple for morocco: Total visas availabe: 2428 / Visas given: 443 / visas ready: 372).
So use the following link and try to analyse your country's case too you'll find a real prediction

docs.google.com/
spreadsheets/
d/1gXQxNj7q7uYuFS9
wtxyDM5
wCvlUbiUkmzC5W1JG
5Phg/edit?pli=1#
gid=1133734000

Last edited:
Yeah but the % of each country is different (7% max for each country) for exemple if you analyse details you will see the number of visas given to few countries is under the half of visas available. (Exemple for morocco: Total visas availabe: 2428 / Visas given: 443 / visas ready: 372).
So try to analyse for your country too you'll find a real prediction

But the final cutoff will be for the whole region, not for one country unless they exceded their max number, what is quite difficult for the vast majority of countries.

so in theory they have already hit the 50K mark and indeed gone over it..... that sucks.

^ yeah I calculated around 35,000? Mind you, I think I was only counting those already 'issued'

^ yeah I calculated around 35,000? Mind you, I think I was only counting those already 'issued'
you also need to calculate READY + TRANS
this are interviews that will happen , also some AP will became issued ,
so the real number is much higher close or over 50K , i won't be suprised if there will be no progress in the next VB
since all visa are exhausted

you also need to calculate READY + TRANS
this are interviews that will happen , also some AP will became issued ,
so the real number is much higher close or over 50K , i won't be suprised if there will be no progress in the next VB
since all visa are exhausted

Also the data is always missing some embassies, and AOS cases...

But won't a bunch of those "readies" be stale ones- people who already missed their interviews and probably won'tever proceed?

But won't a bunch of those "readies" be stale ones- people who already missed their interviews and probably won'tever proceed?
they still can have their interview.. it's pretty unfair for lower CN since they can have interview anytime before Sep if KCC and the embassy allow it. some people with low CNs sent their forms in May and they still can have their interview on Aug..

they still can have their interview.. it's pretty unfair for lower CN since they can have interview anytime before Sep if KCC and the embassy allow it. some people with low CNs sent their forms in May and they still can have their interview on Aug..

Yes they "can" but chances are they won't, that was my point. They will haves had interviews scheduled, and missed them. They will now only get an interview slot if they contact KCC and ask for one. Most of these will have missed their interviews because they changed their minds about going. So it's not correct in practical terms to count all the readies as potential visas because they won't be.

according to this data there is already issues 35K visa and 22K Visa Ready
so it's already over the 50K limit, so there might be a small increase for all regions in the next VB.

You are being too pesimistic. Out of the 22k of ready cases probably half already abandoned pursuing green card so there is still room for decent cutoffs in September!!! Stay positive.

I'm going to predict:

OC 1600
AF 90000
EU 34000
AS 11500
SA 1900

I just used maths rounding up to get these. Except for SA. I don't get how they've already had many more visas issued via CP this year than the entire of DV2013. With months left still to process. Guatemala couldn't have increased the region's quota that much.

My number is high-ish but ok so I'm just practising my CN estimation skills for next year.

I'm going to predict:

OC 1600
AF 90000
EU 34000
AS 11500
SA 1900

I just used maths rounding up to get these. Except for SA. I don't get how they've already had many more visas issued via CP this year than the entire of DV2013. With months left still to process. Guatemala couldn't have increased the region's quota that much.

My number is high-ish but ok so I'm just practising my CN estimation skills for next year.

So you are saying that they will take 6150 CNs from EU ?? :D

I'm going to predict:

OC 1600
AF 90000
EU 34000
AS 11500
SA 1900

R u joking???
Asia already 12700 for August!....
EU 34000??.....Ah, you're drunk.....lol.....:D:D:D

Last edited:
I'm going to predict:

OC 1600
AF 90000
EU 34000
AS 11500
SA 1900

As 11500 ?????? Haaaaa lol

I'm going to predict:

OC 1600
AF 90000
EU 34000
AS 11500
SA 1900

Lol, I think you are not so good as predictions my friend.