• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

Yes they "can" but chances are they won't, that was my point. They will haves had interviews scheduled, and missed them. They will now only get an interview slot if they contact KCC and ask for one. Most of these will have missed their interviews because they changed their minds about going. So it's not correct in practical terms to count all the readies as potential visas because they won't be.

Exactly right. He real ready number is only those who were current in July or August, plus a very small percentage of missed interview readies from before...

I really do hope u are wrong especially for AF because i believe if AF doesnt go go current which i dont pray so it will go like 100k or or more.
Next week is not far*** fingers and toes crossed:D:D
Well...let's see!...just 2 0r 3 days to go....

It would be very helpful if you could update your signature so that we could see your case number and year - you should write something like mine which is 2014EU31XXX.

DV cases don't have a sponsor in the true sense. So - you probably mean the address you plan to stay at (a host) or the address of a person providing an affadavit of support. I'm assuming you are a 2014 applicant - in that case you filled in an address - and yes you can change that at the interview and even at the POE - so no problem. If you mean the address on an I134 - then as you haven't yet shown them the form it isn't a problem to change the details.
Please i need clarity on something. A friend won dv 2014.But on her initial entry she didnt include her child. When she won..she included the child. I have tried a couple of times to make her understand her visa will not be granted but she thinks am joking. She says they will only demand she carry out a DNA test to prove the child is hers. Please how far is this true???? Thanks

Please i need clarity on something. A friend won dv 2014.But on her initial entry she didnt include her child. When she won..she included the child. I have tried a couple of times to make her understand her visa will not be granted but she thinks am joking. She says they will only demand she carry out a DNA test to prove the child is hers. Please how far is this true???? Thanks
NB:The child is 4years old.

You are correct, she will be disqualified. It's stated very clearly on this page:
http://travel.state.gov/content/vis...ed/submit-your-ds-260-online-application.html
"Important note: If you had a spouse or children prior to submitting your original entry, but you did not include them on your original entry form, then your case will be disqualified at the time of your visa interview. Neither you nor any of your family members will receive visas. "

I'm going to predict:

OC 1600
AF 90000
EU 34000
AS 11500
SA 1900

I just used maths rounding up to get these. Except for SA. I don't get how they've already had many more visas issued via CP this year than the entire of DV2013. With months left still to process. Guatemala couldn't have increased the region's quota that much.

My number is high-ish but ok so I'm just practising my CN estimation skills for next year.
Hope you get better by next year:) Otherwise.. I predict hard times for us dv2015 win. ;) :)

You are correct, she will be disqualified. It's stated very clearly on this page:
http://travel.state.gov/content/vis...ed/submit-your-ds-260-online-application.html
"Important note: If you had a spouse or children prior to submitting your original entry, but you did not include them on your original entry form, then your case will be disqualified at the time of your visa interview. Neither you nor any of your family members will receive visas. "

Yep - Susie is exactly right and the rules are clear. Your friend will be wasting her money...

For nepal,
Issued: 2548
APs: 162
Readys: 850
Refused: 104
Grand Total: 3664
This is the latest data of nepal.
Even if nepal has 50 hidden cases (AOS+outside CPs).
I still believe nepal will go at least up to 10k final.
Hi Vladek
Please what about Cameroon. What is the statistic for Cameroon. I have no clue. Any information will be of great. How many visas are allocated..how many remaining. Thanks Vladek.

Hi Vladek
Please what about Cameroon. What is the statistic for Cameroon. I have no clue. Any information will be of great. How many visas are allocated..how many remaining. Thanks Vladek.
Cameroun is not a special country, so you don't have to wory about cameroun take up!
Cameroun goes the same rate as the rest of africa, so it all depends of ypur CN if its to high or not!?

What about Nepal @WingZero .
i dont know LOLs.. probably all regions will go current.. but when the visas exhausted, KCC will cancel all of the interview scheduled :( *just guessing* im sure Nepal already hit its country limit. and Asia will hit too soon.. but we still don't know what plan does KCC has to do with it.. either they will disappointed rest of us.. or at least they will give us more visas.. but personally, i don't really know about Nepal. maybe there will be a little increase like they did to SA. Now, im wondering will they proccess all 1600 selectees from Sri Lanka and Cambodia due to embassy capacity .. if they won't, and Nepal cutoff still 9500, i believe there will be a high jump for Rest of Asia.

Last edited: