• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

Thank you so much all for such an informative forum.
I am from Sudan. My CN is AF86xxx. My Consular Processing will be in Cairo if my CN goes current in September 2014. I kindly need to know your realistic estimate for my CN.

Thank you once again for the good work and warmest regards.

my CN...is 2014AF98*** when shld i expect my interview? and do i need to sign the forms again?
a lot of people won't get interview this year because they selected 35K more people , so i guess you don't have interview
i'm in the same situation , but in few days you'll know for sure.

how comes are there selectees that are never called for interviews?
winning in DV Lottery doesn't gurantee interview, they write it on the first letter you read when you win.
this year someone didn't do his work good , and they select too many people so a lot of people are dissapointed.
so i guess it is a bad year (dv2014) to win it.

How sure are you that our case numbers wont be current?
Read in the forum , there are some guys that did statistics and do calculations of what are the numbers selected
the range for my area is around 16.5 with the latest calculations , so i have a small chance maybe around 30% to get interview.
for your are AF i think it's 70K , of course it's not certain.
next week will get final answer from the bulletin board.