• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

He's asking if name and surname can serve as a signature.
Btw raevsky I don't think Kcc will rejct the form because of that!?
Yes, name and surname can be your signature. The field cannot be empty or contain a sign like a plus sign, or a fingerprint instead

Folks there is no reason to believe in anything that Raevski has said so far about visas been exhausted in August. So far we have seen little over 30k visas been issued till the end of May. Up till May there were 48,5k selectees in process. Now there are 61.7k and the difference is 13k. From those 13k "fresh" selectees in process there will be no more then 10k visas issued. So the number of issued visas at the end of July will be around 40k. With the pace of the VB for August there will be probably another 6,5k fresh in process and around 5k visas issued the most from them. Everyone that has interview in August please stop stressing your self out. After your interview in August there will be 45k visas issued. I don't think even 45k will be reached.
I have made predictions before for EU that it will be no less than 42K or current. Specially after there was no special cut off for Uzbek. (The special countries in EU before were the last to go current). I WAS WRONG.
I didn't make make any prediction after that and I have no intention to make any anymore.
AND AT THE SAME TIME RAEVSKI HAVE BEEN PROVEN WRONG AGAIN AND AGAIN AND HI IS STILL TALKING BULLOCKS.
RAEVSKI PLEASE STOP. YOUR COMMENTS ARE MAKING THIS THREAD UNNECESSARILY LONG.
What do you mean by 61.7k for EU? There are totaly 61.9K for EU with numbers up to 54K.

Folks there is no reason to believe in anything that Raevski has said so far about visas been exhausted in August. So far we have seen little over 30k visas been issued till the end of May. Up till May there were 48,5k selectees in process. Now there are 61.7k and the difference is 13k. From those 13k "fresh" selectees in process there will be no more then 10k visas issued. So the number of issued visas at the end of July will be around 40k. With the pace of the VB for August there will be probably another 6,5k fresh in process and around 5k visas issued the most from them. Everyone that has interview in August please stop stressing your self out. After your interview in August there will be 45k visas issued. I don't think even 45k will be reached.
I have made predictions before for EU that it will be no less than 42K or current. Specially after there was no special cut off for Uzbek. (The special countries in EU before were the last to go current). I WAS WRONG.
I didn't make make any prediction after that and I have no intention to make any anymore.
AND AT THE SAME TIME RAEVSKI HAVE BEEN PROVEN WRONG AGAIN AND AGAIN AND HI IS STILL TALKING BULLOCKS.
RAEVSKI PLEASE STOP. YOUR COMMENTS ARE MAKING THIS THREAD UNNECESSARILY LONG.
well i cant say raevsky is absolutely wrong because one of my family's interview has been cancelled on sept.. the VB showed current and he got his 2nd NL. but 3 days before his schedule, the interview was cancelled due to AS visa was exhausted :(

well i cant say raevsky is absolutely wrong because one of my family's interview has been cancelled on sept.. the VB showed current and he got his 2nd NL. but 3 days before his schedule, the interview was cancelled due to AS visa was exhausted :(
In which country ?

What do you mean by 61.7k for EU? There are totaly 61.9K for EU with numbers up to 54K.
61.7k are the total number of people in process till now according to Rafik data from June 3/2014.
I never said he is absolutely wrong about everything but for August running out of visas he is!

Which year, country and the interview date? This is the first time I hear regional quota get exhausted for Asia.

Which year, country and the interview date? This is the first time I hear regional quota get exhausted for Asia.

2007 if im not mistaken.. he's from ID, Asia... i didnt ask him about his interview date.. :(
and sorry. i just clarify it to him.. it was his mistake because he's late to sent his form to KCC..not because the visas was exhausted.. his number was current on March, but he sent the form in August

Last edited:
2007 if im not mistaken.. he's from ID, Asia... i didnt ask him about his interview date.. :(
and sorry. i just clarify it to him.. it was his mistake because he's late to sent his form to KCC..not because the visas was exhausted.. his number was current on March, but he sent the form in August
Ok that makes it now clear! Thanks man

Thank you for clarifying matters, WingZero, much appreciated. Good example: this is why it is so important to avoid spreading rumors in these sensitive times...

Reactions: one