• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

Oh, by the way. Britsimon, did you know that raevsky thinks that you're from India and you're working as a full-time contributor in this forum? Rajiv is paying you a little for writing forum posts. Your list of responsibilities includes encouraging DV winners to send their documents and continue with their applications even though their case numbers are high.

Source: http://www.govorimpro.us/выигрыши-в-green-card-лотерее/45030-большой-case-number-dv-2014-есть-шанс-233.html#post1269024 (lots of russian transilteration)

I personally don't believe this, I always thought that you're from UK now living in US and working in tech. But could you please elaborate? Are you by any means getting any benefits for writing posts on this forum?

This is not the first time Raevsky has made wild accusations of fraudulent conduct against members of this forum (ask Sm1smom). Last time they got him banned from this site for a time. Im not sure what he's smoking but its made him paranoid and prone to seeing conspiracies around every corner...

This is not the first time Raevsky has made wild accusations of fraudulent conduct against members of this forum (ask Sm1smom). Last time they got him banned from this site for a time. Im not sure what he's smoking but its made him paranoid and prone to seeing conspiracies around every corner...
Several things.
1. Someone called me Ravi last time. Google search made me feel that is an Indian name.
2. Monica definitely has a bias. That makes me feel that is supported by her.
3. Rajiv's posts on this forum show he supports everything Britsimon says
4. Participating in US Indian forum regarding Khobragade revealed common Indian stereotype against Russians - desire to drink hard. I met the same attitude here
5. The same about smoking. There I was asked what I was smoking, the same here
6. So I thought I was treated here the same as there. I started thinking what could be similar and suddenly I got the idea. Monica and Rajiv are both from India. I did not get it right from the very beginning. A lot of others are as well. I got with my EU culture into a completely different culture, and was treated by it's traditions. That is why. Now everything is clear
7. Then the rest of the logic worked - how law students or who they are and the forum administration found each other.

BTW, I am not familiar with Indian law, but being out of US clearly makes them not subject to US jurisdiction. So where do you see accusations of fraudulent conduct? Please explain

One more thing, I forgot. The script on Pearl. The one getting CEAC data. Could be either Russian or Indian. Both are well known for their ability to write those scripts. That confirmed my own and personal opinion

Several things.
1. Someone called me Ravi last time. Google search made me feel that is an Indian name.
4. Participating in US Indian forum regarding Khobragade revealed common Indian stereotype against Russians - desire to drink hard. I met the same attitude here
6. So I thought I was treated here the same as there. I started thinking what could be similar and suddenly I got the idea. Monica and Rajiv are both from India. I did not get it right from the very beginning. A lot of others are as well. I got with my EU culture into a completely different culture, and was treated by it's traditions. That is why. Now everything is clear
7. Then the rest of the logic worked - how law students or who they are and the forum administration found each other.

BTW, I am not familiar with Indian law, but being out of US clearly makes them not subject to US jurisdiction. So where do you see accusations of fraudulent conduct? Please explain

>I am not Indian and I could care less what nationality you are.
>To ask what someone "is smoking" is a common response to someone spouting ridiculous theories. If several unrelated people reacted this way to you, then that might tell you something about yourself.
>You seem to have a memory gap re why you were banned last time. See this thread at post #79 might jog your memory. http://forumarchive.immigration.com...8-dv2014-with-high-case-number-be-happy/page4
>Defaming helpful people like Britsimon and Sm1smom is intolerable conduct IMHO.

One more thing, I forgot. The script on Pearl. The one getting CEAC data. Could be either Russian or Indian. Both are well known for their ability to write those scripts. That confirmed my own and personal opinion
Err... You can use any programming language with http support to automate the http post to an ASP.Net page. Pearl, Ruby and Python is easier but others can do the job as well. And anyone with programming background can do it, it don't have to be either Russian or Indian.

Err... You can use any programming language with http support to automate the http post to an ASP.Net page. Pearl, Ruby and Python is easier but others can do the job as well. And anyone with programming background can do it, it don't have to be either Russian or Indian.
Yeah ! I agree
The one that wrote te script is actually an african just like me !

Several things.

OK - I'm all for freedom of expression - including indulging in whatever conspiracy theories you want to believe - but really, I think we are done with this now. Can we get back on topic?

>To ask what someone "is smoking" is a common response to someone spouting ridiculous theories. If several unrelated people reacted this way to you, then that might tell you something about yourself.
>You seem to have a memory gap re why you were banned last time. See this thread at post #79 might jog your memory. http://forumarchive.immigration.com...8-dv2014-with-high-case-number-be-happy/page4
>Defaming helpful people like Britsimon and Sm1smom is intolerable conduct IMHO.
Last time I was banned for providing proof that someone was providing untruthful information to the forum and for trying to figure out why others supported this untruthful behavior. I did not say that was a crime.
This time I am just providing my own and personal opinion, not a proof, and reasons why I think so. It also explains why others supported this nehavior las time.
At the same time I have never met this expression - about smoking - in my life before, including many years on forums. So I think it has something to do with particular forums I participate in. That one and this one. Both belong to a different cultire and that is causing this opposition

I am not so sure. It could be not Rajiv, it could be Monica Agrawal who implements this plan. He might not even know, but he probably knows. That is not the point who specifically does it. That was a message on unrelated forum - that is why I just made a simple suggestion. The point is different - pay is likely to be involved. Of course, I could be mistaken. For instance, it could be a bunch of India law students - that could be a good practice for them to contribute in the US immigration forum, for a small fee. They follow the logic of judicial precedent, they study certain things very well. But more fundamental math/science logic is not their way of thinking. I am not saying Britsimon is the only one. That is like an internship for them. And not a big loss for administration of the forum financially, even for one person like Monica. That is why the forum is very conservative in supporting views about early quota fulfilling, and very liberal in opposite views.

I am not trying to say I know that for sure. I have no evidence of that and it might be very well wrong. But I see a lot of inconsistencies that cold be explained this way. That is, however, my personal opinion

That is absolutely correct. This Raevesky guy is a blatantly liar and a bully, he will go to any length to malign people he perceives to be be stealing his thunder, he sees conspiracy theories in everything that is not in agreement with what he has to say. Manipulating data and posting fake PMs are all part of his mode of operation, I feel sorry for all the new forum members who have been lapping up everything he's had to post as the gospel truth. He likes to threaten people and make unfounded accusations. And he just revealed the fact that he's a racist! Going on and on about Indians! What has that or Devyani Khobragade's case got to do with DV cases? Monica does not post, yet he slinging mud all over her and maligning her

Also by now everybody at this forum accepts my ridiculous (at that moment) theory that visas will be exhausted much earlier than max CN is included into cutoff

Last time I was banned for providing proof that someone was providing untruthful information to the forum and for trying to figure out why others supported this untruthful behavior. I did not say that was a crime.
This time I am just providing my own and personal opinion, not a proof, and reasons why I think so. It also explains why others supported this nehavior las time.
At the same time I have never met this expression - about smoking - in my life before, including many years on forums. So I think it has something to do with particular forums I participate in. That one and this one. Both belong to a different cultire and that is causing this opposition

That is a lie! That is not the reason you were banned!! You had absolutely no prove, except of course the ones you manufactured, that anyone was providing untruthful information to the forum. Just because you had no idea it was possible for people to email DSP-122 and DS-230 forms to KCC, and someone else was telling people it was possible to do that, you decided to call them scam artists. Considering the fact that you never did the DV AOS process, you also accused those of us who went through the process and where telling people, based on what we did about sending the DSP-122 forms to KCC, of not knowing what we were talking about, you accused us of being incompetent and trying to scam people for our personal gains. You need to stop dragging people's names through the mud, that's not going to increase your popularity rating if that's what you're striving at!

Also by now everybody at this forum accepts my ridiculous (at that moment) theory that visas will be exhausted much earlier than max CN is included into cutoff
You are really a valuable member of this forum reagarding the dv process.
But those conspiracy theories that you are seing, are really unfounded!!! :(

[

Raevsky,
Stop talking crap.
And honestly, if you have never heard the expression "what are you smoking" before - one that I know for a fact is easily understood across every English speaking nation out there- you need to get your head out of your stats and into the real world where people communicate.

Also, trying to defame people to take attention away from your incorrect theories isn't working.

330463276_celebrity_pics_burke_kansas_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg