September Mailer..

EAD,AP approved wac 01-297-XXXX waiting for FP

Does anybody with nearby receipt number received fp notice recently(for san diego )
ND 27th sept
EAD approved 6th dec
AP approved 14 th dec
thanks for your time

For Longer Wait...

Longer Wait,

As fabolous wrote, can you please logout and then logback in as "Longer Wait"? Note that once we login using our ids this site remembers, but sitll I don\'t know how your workstation is able to recognize you as PCee!

Thanks for your help.
PCee

FP question

Hi my ND is 09/27/01 AP & EAD Approved on Dec 12 & 15. Waiting for FP.
Planning to go on vacation for about 4 weeks. Just wondering if I receive FP notice can I just walk in & give FP before the schedule date.Do I have to go to same location or there are other locations for walk-in FPs. I am in San diego Area.
Thanks for your time.

EAD approved

Hi,

The AVM message says, "on dec 20 after approving your application, a card was ordered ....."

i am on cibas list

AP and EAD Approved

Hi PCee,

You\'ve been doing a wonderful job! Thanks for maitaining the Summary Info. Here\'s my data. Please add it to your list.

Sept. Mailer
EB-2 India
SanJose INS
WAC-01-294-xxxxx
PD: 02/2000
MD: 09/06/2001
RD: 09/07/2001
ND: 09/25/2001
AP: 12/12/2001 (I Recd. AP on 12/17/2001)
EAD: 12/11/2001 (Lawyer recd. approval notice on 12/17/2001)

EAD cards NOT received yet. Just wondering how long does it take for the cards to arrive.

No FP recd. yet.

The GC is for my spouse and me.

Thanks,
samy123

No Title

RBSAKARAM (#79.2.1.1),

It depends on the address you gave in I-485 application and in your Biographic information. Normally every one will give their current address. If you also did the same instead of giving C/o your company address then yes, you should get your FP scheduled in NSC i.e. in an ASC which is close to your home. Note that now a days FPs are being scheduled by a national system. When you do FP it goes to INS central system and any service center can get that information based on A#. Try searching NSC related threads and see if any one close to your ND got FPs scheduled for your ASC location.

If you see summary sorted on FPLocation you can find some people who did their FPs in areas out side CSC.

Please also note that even if you get your FP scheduled in CSC still you can go to ASC close to the place where you live and do FPs but try doing an early FP to avoid any problems. I mean if they don\'t accept you can reschedule or make some other arrangements etc. I know in CSC in some areas they do allow this, but I am not sure about the ASC you are close to..

Goodluck
PCee

WAC-01-297-XXXXX, RD 9/17, ND 9/28, AP, EAD approved, No FP yet

WAC-01-297-XXXXX
INS- LA area
RD 9/17
ND 9/28
AP approved 12/3
EAD approved 12/18

No FP notice yet.

No Title

wel come,

I am really sorry to ask you this question, but are you sure your FP was actually scheduled in San Jose? OR it was actually scheduled some where else but you did your FP in San Jose?

I am asking this question because so far you are the only one who got FPs around your RD/ND. If in deed you are from San Jose then its really a very good news to every one waiting for FPs in San Jose.

Thanks
PCee

AP approved on 12/20 per AVM.

I am on CIBAs list as koixnahin. Please update.

Appreciate all the hardwork you guys put into maintaining the lists.

No Title

Did fp as on 12/20. Avm says that rfe was issued on 21\'st dec on EAD. Waiting for getting the info

Got the EAD cards in the mail today

samy123,

I got the EAD cards in the mail today. Approved on 12/18, received on 12/26..pretty fast :)

FP Question

Hi I have filed 485 in sept 2001,
EAD,AP approved.
FP done on 12/20 per schedule as San Diego.
I have a scar on my middle figer(right hand).
After FP is done they said that If my FP are not approved
I need to do FP again.
What happens if I take a new assignment within a short period ? Do I need to come back to San Diego or Can I give FP anywhere ?
Any advice?
485 Wiater

No Title

If Yr fp\'s were processed by fbi and send back to INS,then there is no problem.Usually it may take a fortnight if there is a problem with yr finger prints to issue a fp redo notice.Just call fbi at 304-625-5590 and press option 4. Fbi officer will come on line and ask Yr alien registration no (which is available on yr 485 or fp notice).Just tell them that no,they will tell Yu about yr fp status check.If there is no problem with fp quality and check up.they will update the yr case.Other wise they will ask asc to issure fp redo notice.

Please re clarify

Thanks lk123,
Do I need to go to the same service center for regiving the FP or can I go any service center. I am going on new project to Washington where my 485 was filed at CSC. But I still maintain the same address at California.
485San