September Mailer..

No Title

Before that Yu call fbi whether they processed yr fp. If not and there is a redo notice from ASC,Generally people will go to that asc only.But I think that Yu can give yr finger prints at diff center also.But pl call asc and ask them clarification . Gnerally people will go to differenct asc\'s for giving fps.But I have no idea about fp redo

PCee pl. update my info, EAD approved as per AVM WAC-01-296

My EAD is approved on 12/21 as per AVM.

My AP was approved already and crossing my fingers for fp.

info:
WAC-01-296
AP approved
EAD approved 12/21
FP centre San Jose.

Thanks

EAD card received

on 12/26. It was approved on 12/20, it took six days counting the christmas holiday and the week-end. not bad at all....

EAD card received

EAD cards rcvd for self and wife on 12/26. It was approved (as per AVM) on 12/18. No FP yet (San Jose). WAC-01-297-xxxxx ND: 09/28. EB2 India.

Question for WhoCares1, Greencardorbust and wudan or anyone else

I see that you guys are in SJ area and your EAD is approved. Have you recd the EAD cards yet... Mine was approved on 12/11 and still waiting for the cards...

Any one in the same boat, please respond... I am on PCee\'s tracking list registered as samy123.

On more thing: My lawyer asked only for the signature on the cards and no index finger print. Does this cause any delay?

samy123

Got the card today

the EAD card should have the index finger print.
Are you sure your lawyer didn\'t ask you for the finger print!!!?

index fingerprint for EAD?????

I dont think we need the index finger print for the EAD signature cards. My lawyer too just asked for signatures and I also read somewhere that we just need signatures for the signature card.

anybody else who gave their index finger print???
wel come

I got the EAD and

it has my signature and finger print on it.
So...yes, you need the index finger print.

ead card questions

does it have only your signature or the index finger print also on it.

thanks,
wel come

I have my EAD, no fingerprint

I checked with my attorney and they mentioned its not a must that the fingerprint is in there, or else INS will always issue an RFE if they needed that. All interim EADs have it.

No Title

wudan, wel come,

It is not a must to put index finger print on EAD signature card. It\'s some thing like a photograph on Credit card (security measure). If you put finger print on Signature card then you will get your EAD with finger print else you will get EAD with just signature (no finger print). I got card with finger print, and I know couple of my friends who didn\'t put finger print and got cards without finger prints.

- PCee

Is there any way to check if EAD cards were shipped?

Hi gurus,

Mine was approved on 12/11/2001 and lawyer recd. approval notice on 12/17/2001. Still waiting for the cards... I see a lot of people with RD/ND dates after me receiving cards... Could it be that it is lost in mail?

Is there any way I can check (949-831-8427) if the cards were shipped? Does calling an IIO for such a request adversly affect the case?

Any help would be really appreciated...

Thanks in advance
samy123

No Title

samy123,

First check AVM. If card is mailed out then on that day the message changes to "This case has been approved". If card is not mailed out then still it says "...card is ordered and will take 120 days..." By this find out exactly when cards are mailed out, give some time for mail to reach you (Christmas, NewYear time).

If you changed your address recently, and 14days passed since the card is mailed out and still you didn\'t receive it then talk to an IIO and check the address to which your EAD is mailed.

Goodluck
PCee

Thanks PCee

Hi PCee,

Thanks!

I checked the AVM on the 12th when it said "card has been order and it will take 120 days..." Then I checked on the 14th or 15th when it said, "this case has been approved" on Dec 11th... followed by if 14 days have passed....

I haven\'t moved since filing for AOS. I recd. the AP at my current address on 12/17 which was approved on 12/12. As I said in my prev. message, my lawyer has recd. the EAD approval notice on 12/17.

Do you suggest I wait until after New Year and then talk to an IIO.

samy123

EAD Cards Received!!!

I just checked my mail and got the cards today. The card also mentions "finger print not available"

PCee, please update my record. My id is samy123.

The letter is postmarked Dec 12th from Corbin, KY.

Thanks for all your help!

Any idea on how the FP notices are coming?

samy123

AP, EAD, FP done. Waiting for the approval now.

ND : 09/28
AP : 12/19 (AP received in mail)
EAD : 12/21 (EAD card received in mail)
FP : 12/17 (Sacramento)

AVM updated to "on 12/28 collected Finger print, pending review."

All done and will wait now....

IEAD question

Hi,

I got rfe on ead and I had not yet get any info on this. Shall I go to Local INS Office to get IEAD as my it is already 90 days over frommy nd.If yes what are the documents needed to go to local ins. whether I have to pay $100/- agin for IEAD.

AP, EAD approved as per AVM!

AP, EAD approved for me and my wife.
WAC# WAC-02-010-xxxxx
ND: Oct 12, 2001
RD: Oct 1, 2001
Place: Sunnyvale
EAD Aprroval Date: Dec 26, 2001
AP Aprroval Date: Dec 29, 2001
Waiting for the cards in mail.
Waiting for FP