September Filed I140 VSC Tracker !!!!!!!!!!!

pht

Registered Users (C)
Lets track cases filed in September.

My EAD # : 012267xxxxx
ND : 09/11

Anyone approved for this period

can anyone estimate

When sep cases will be approved? Nov, Dec, Jan..... Any thoughts?

Looks like VSC has begun August RD cases from Oct. Hopefully Sep cases will be processed this month too.

Probably In dec.

I have filed in july , still waiting for approval. It seems VSC is Taking three month for I-140.

No Title

let\'s hope that vsc does not repeat last years freeze in 140 by september 5th. I am optistic though because they have come out with a target of 90 days turnaroung for I140.

No Title

I think actually that TSC has taken over the idea of an I140 freeze, so people at VSC should be in good shape. Tsc has now fallen about 5 months behind VSC.

No Title

I am sure it will ramp up pretty soon. the pressure you guys are putting with all your letters is bound to have an effect. hang in there

Filed my I-140 on sept 19th

I filed my I-140 papers to VSC on sept 19th. Don\'t have the RD/AD and the EAC# yet.

Lets keep this thread to track Sept I-140 cases.

JK

How long does it take for VSC to acknowledge I-140 papers

I filed my I-140 papers on sept 19th to VSC. When can I expect to hear from them (my EAC#, RD, ND, etc).

Thanks
JK

No Title

For me, it took between 2-3 weeks to receive their receipt with RD, ND and EAC # by mail.
I mailed my I-140 9/7/01. RD - 9/10, ND - 9/13, and the receipt arrived 9/25.
Keep in mind that there is no standard when INS is involved.
Your case might be much faster or much slower.

No Title

Marta, Do you know when check was cashed? Why I\'m asking is because my lawyer was going to file I-140 anytime time after Sep 10th and I\'m not able to contact him (always busy) & I gave my own check $115, & still not cashed. Only way I can know whether I got RD/ND/EAC is my check.