September Filed I140 VSC Tracker !!!!!!!!!!!

No Title

I had to renew my TN visa before I submit my I-140 application. So I put a hold on it for about a month.

which center you have filled your I-140?

I have not yet got any RD and my I140 was filled on 9/21 with VSC.

Yes certainly

Hi Harry001,
Yes I actually specifically asked the attorney for Delhi consulate. I am from New Delhi and so i just becomes really convenient for me to get it done from there. I did also ask my lawyer, she said that you can definately pick any consulatre but be prepared beacuse they may ask you why you pick a consulate outside your region. I personally dont feel that it is that big a deal. When you apply for the I140 I believe there is a section where you can indicate which consular post is request. Fill it in there.

My I-140 was received on sept 28 by VSC

My I-140 was received on sept 28 by VSC.
I\'m hoping it\'ll be approved by Dec 3rd week.

JK

No Title

Congrats ksv. How long did it take to get I-140 approval?
I had to wait for company Tax Return & after that my lawyer kept application in his office for more than a month. I changed lawyer, this week it I-140 will be filed.

TODAL333

I have posted a query for you in the "Need CP advise" thread. Can you plz respond?
Thanks

My case mailed on 9/26

Lawyer has mailed it on 9/26. Waiting for receipt..
Will post as soon as I get the details.

I have got my RD/ND

EB2, EAC-012825####, RD-9/24, ND- 9/28
anybody with similar no.\'s???

No Title

I have not seen any. All the latest RDs are from the end of August. Some NDs were from the beginning of September.

How to find my RD and ND ?

Hi,

My EAC number is 01276xxxxx (EB3). Is there any way to trace my RD and ND.

Also what is the phone number of VSC ?

Help Please….

My personal check was cashed couple of weeks ago

Hi,

My personal check was cashed couple of weeks ago. My EAC number was written on it, Is there any way to find my RD and ND with the EAC number ? Also please let me know the phone number of VSC...

Thanks

Vinni

ask your lawyer

Your lawyer must have received the Notice. Ask him to send you the copy of that...you will find the RD/ND on the top of left hand side of the notice.

VSC Phone number

The number is 802 527 4913. It is always busy. Also check the august filed information under I-140 for updates on approvals.

No Title

I think your ND is September 21, 2001. You have to ask your lawyer about your RD or to call VSC.