September Filed I140 VSC Tracker !!!!!!!!!!!

Papers needed for 140

Hi Monica,
 These are needed for I140.
 Ur H1 Approval Notice,
 I-94 , visa stamped page of Passport,
 Ur experience letters from previous employer
 And a fact sheet with ur name, DOB, salary and other info along with dependents info.
 If u have dependents u need to attach H4 copy and their I94 too
HTH
Kash

applied_for_gc - how do you get a EAC Number?

Does your lawyer get this info by phone/mail or does the applicant get this info from VSC? Also, what category is your application EB2 or EB3??

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the info applied_for_gc. Is this considered the RD or the ND?

Sorry for my ignorance...but is this considered the RD or the ND?

Thanks in advance.

No Title

Your lawyer gets a receipt with all the information on it. The RD, ND and EAC #. Ask him to give you a copy. I put a condition with my lawyer to send me copies of all correspondance with the INS otherwise there is no money$$$$$$. They like the money$$$$$.

My case Info

EB3 I 140 was received by INS on Sep 12th.
case EAC-01-268-50###
I checked the AVM @ VSC and the AVM says it takes 150-240 days to process this kind of case. I have seen cases from August get approved. Just hoping that it will not take INS that long to process I 140\'s. Anyone else here going CP. I requested Delhi as my Consular Post.

Good luck all!

RD 09/17/2001

I-140 was received by VSC on Sept 17th and notice date is Sep 24th. One of my friends I-140 was approved in three months.

No Title

Hey Ara2000,
Did you get it in writing from lawyer? Because I\'m in the process of hiring new lawyer for my case & want to do the same. My previous lawyer did not provide me any information though I was the client (payer), and he kept my I-140 application for more than month without applying it with INS, though everything was ready. I am getting new lawyer to apply I-140 & I don\'t want to repeat the same mistake.
Thanks.

No Title

I did not put it in writing but it\'s a good idea to do so. Sit on his bill the way he sits on your application! Always delay your payments as much as you can. As soon as he sends you the papers you pay him. Then he will get the message. Remember he needs your money as much as you need your GC. He has bills to pay also and may be a lifestyle to live!!

todal333 and ara2000.

I thought you guys already in I-485 stage, We all applied at the same time for LC at PHILLY but you guys approved a month before me.
BTW my I-140 is approved on oct-2 and waiting for the approval notice to apply for I-485.
Best of luck guys. You will be next.
Thanks.
KSV.

I- 140 received on 9/25/01

My I -140( EB2) was received on 9/25, EAC-01279
AVM says 150-240 days but i think it should be approved before DEC end.

Can One Opt for a Specific Consular Post

i filed my I-140 on Oct and I\'d prefer to opt for Delhi as Consular Post, although being a resident of MP, I come under Mumbai Consular Post.
Can anybody suggest if this is possible, if s owhat the procedure...
desrt_boy! did u specifically asked for Delhi consular post..do u come under Delhi region..ur response will be helpful...
THANKS...