September 2008 filers, Post here

Do u guys know how long it takes for uscis send the response letter when they receive the Evidence???

it depends on your case, usually within a week , mine took for ever, and I had to re send the evidence, keep on checking for updates on your portfolio , if it doesnt update in 2 weeks , call them.

Infopass helps.....trust me

Lia0274,

Yes I agree with doctor1. If you don't hear in 2 weeks, call USCIS and if that doesn't solve your problem, make an infopass apptt. Trust me, infopass helps, only if you fall in the right hands. Talk to the supervisor there and explain him/her your situation.
Believe it or not, my wife got her GC approved yesterday just upon infopass iquiry.

Lia

I got the REF on I864 too. On their website, it doesn't show that they have sent me RFE which I received on 10/15. I sent my RFE yesterday and still do not see any updates on their websites.

It sucks

RFE trend

trawal,

You sent your RFE yesterday which would be received at Lee Summit, MO either tomorrow or Saturday. Online status should be updated by end of next week the latest. It's too soon to panic, trust me.

Case not shown up online

Dear Trawal and Atlanta_brother,

Up till now, I still haven't been able to check my I-485, 765, and 131 online. Is it because I have the MSCxxxxxxxx number? Eventhough I did my FP yesterday, I still haven't able to view my cases online. It said:

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

* Case Status Retrieval Failed
* This Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

What do you guys suggest me to do? Thanks in advanced!

atlanta bro...

Online it doesnt say that RFE is issued. My RFE was issued on 10/14. It has been 10 days but no updates on their website. I know my RFE will reach there may be today or tomorrow. Their website sucks.

Lia..

Are you sure you are not putting any dash (-) between the numbers? Everybody's number starts from MSC...it is correct. Dont worry

Roght way to enter the receipt number

atlanta bro...

Online it doesnt say that rfe is issued. My rfe was issued on 10/14. It has been 10 days but no updates on their website. I know my rfe will reach there may be today or tomorrow. Their website sucks.

Lia..

Are you sure you are not putting any dash (-) between the numbers? Everybody's number starts from msc...it is correct. Dont worry

msc1234567890
No dashes or astrick please.......straight numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hlesamana & Gagarin,

Seems like this is an issue on their (USCIS) side that you guys are not able to pull up on your information on the website. Don't worry as long your paperwork is being worked on by USCIS, that's what matters. Keep checking USCIS website time to time.

reg. cases Online status; My spouse who became a US Citizen a couple of months ago, the status still shows pending and was so throughout the almost 2 year grueling wait.

My cases-3 show up and the 4th does not.(I 485 does not)
I agree with Atlanta Brother, the online status is absolutely unreliable.

I have been a USC since Jan of this year but I still can't pull up or see anything when I enter my receipt number on the USCIS website.
On the other hand, I am only able to see 3 out of 4 applications for my mother's GC applications and they are:

1) I-485
2) I-765
3) I-131

Can't see I-130 application, no idea why :rolleyes:

they want me submit marriage certificate one more time, have no idea why, also they want me to take medical exam, but I think that is fine.

they want me submit marriage certificate one more time, have no idea why, also they want me to take medical exam, but I think that is fine.

Oh, maybe they lost your marriage certificate.. You didn't file I-693 together with your forms? Hopefully everything's ok... Keep us up to date... Thanks.

Hi hlesmana and Gagarin,

FP is done on 25th Oct. Gagarin, sorry to hear about RFE. but i don't think it will delay ur process. Good luck...