September 2003 Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
FP notice arrived yesterday; but only for me

I'm non-concurrent filer/ 12th Aug 2003 RD,, EB2/Subst. labor, got FP notice yesterday from INS yesterday; but only for me. I'm the primary applicant. My wife is derivative. She didn't get the FP notice yet.

:) :) :)

Vjain2k,
My finger prininting was scheduled for 10/8/04, but I went in on 10/1/04 and got it done.

Now back to wait mode......

Good luck!

Can somebody tell me that do u need to create some profile on ucsis site
to get emails for fingerprint etc ?
And do they send regular mails also for FP?
Thanks.
485 nd sep11 2003

laborhope1 said:
Can somebody tell me that do u need to create some profile on ucsis site
to get emails for fingerprint etc ?
And do they send regular mails also for FP?
Thanks.
485 nd sep11 2003

Just follow the instructions at https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp.

I got messages when my FP was received by the USCIS -- I'm not sure if they send one out when the FP is sent out (my LUD / message never changed at that time).

The USCIS seems to be somewhat inconsistent with updating the LUD / status message -- some people have been approved without ever seeing a message related to FP.

ETA

Hi,
I am new to this site and not sure how to properly use it.
My info is below, I would appreciate if someone would add it to the right excel file.
Thanks!

Hello,

Here is my info

I485 - (Non Concurrent) - EB3 : ND: 08/15/2003
EAD1- Jan 2004
FP 1 - 10/26/2004
EAD2 - applied

Waiting for Approval.... :cool:

givme_gc said:
Hello,

Here is my info

I485 - (Non Concurrent) - EB3 : ND: 08/15/2003
EAD1- Jan 2004
FP 1 - 10/26/2004
EAD2 - applied

Waiting for Approval.... :cool:

Pls update the 2003 tracker, this thread should be considered closed.

My LUD changed last week without any change in the message... :confused:

Excepting some change in the message... [Hopefully good ( 485 Approved) If my luck is not so good(Transferred to local office)] in the next few months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanksgiving Gift

On Thanksgiving I got an email notification stating that my 485 has been approved!!!

"Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On November 24, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Thanks to all at immigraton.com for their continued support and direction, especially to Mr Khanna without his efforts we would not have gone this far.

All the best to everyone, hope you'll get your approval faster.

Details

485 ND 3rd Sep 2003.
140 approved in Feb 2004
FP done on 8th Oct 2004
485 approved on 24th Nov 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.