September 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting too

I just had my 2nd FP done, couple of weeks ago. I had to write to VSC to ask them to send me a notice!! Needless to say the website is not updated nor does the 800 number say anything new. I called and spoke to someone and they informed me that it will take up to 1 month for information to update....my # eac022815XXXX

Approved

pillaianand said:
OK guys,
I have been waiting from sept 2002 for third of the 3 cards that is essential to live in US viz Driving License card, Credit Card and Green Card.

I did my second FP on sept 9th. My appt was for spet 3th and i recieved the notice on sept 4th but still i made that trip to Newark and did the FP.

Now in the last one week the LUD has changed twice on online status bu the message still harps abt the first finger printing i did on Oct 2002.

Has anybody had this issue.

The case has been aprroved. I checked the message at 1:30 am today and i saw the message.

it took me 3 years and 8 months.

I have been a silent observer. But just to give my fellow Sept 02 filers encouragement:
* my application was approved this week (non-concurrent)
* my colleague, who applied a week later (concurrent) has received an RFE and FP2 notice. He did his FP2 early, last week.
So there is some movement on Sept. 02 applications.

My details:
EB1-OR
I-140 RD Feb 2002
I-140 AD Nov 2002
3APs - used for 6 trips
3EADs
No RFE
No job or address changes
I-485 RD Sept 2002
FP1 Nov 2002
FP2 Sept 14, 2004 (was scheduled for Oct 25)
LUD - none since Nov 5, 2002
I-485 AD Oct 5, 2004

Any insights?

Hi all, I am new to this forum. I applied for I485 (concurrent) on Sep 24th, 2002 and my 2nd FP was on July 25th, 2004. Status on USCIS site doesn't reflect they got the FP records yet! It still says that they got some evidence records they had requested in Apr'04. Should I be worried now that VSC is processing Nov 15th 2002 receipts?

P.S. I also applied for advance parole in June'04 and is still pending.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
PaddySub said:
Hi all, I am new to this forum. I applied for I485 (concurrent) on Sep 24th, 2002 and my 2nd FP was on July 25th, 2004. Status on USCIS site doesn't reflect they got the FP records yet! It still says that they got some evidence records they had requested in Apr'04. Should I be worried now that VSC is processing Nov 15th 2002 receipts?

P.S. I also applied for advance parole in June'04 and is still pending.

Thanks

Hi PaddySub,

Don't worry that VSC is processing Nov 15 2002. This means that you can now enquire why your application has not been processed!

Take a look at the I485 issues in Vermont forum at this site. There is a lot of discussion about how to proceed if VSC has moved past your receipt date.

Good luck!

Approved!!!!!!!

Just updated.....unbelievable....2yrs and 1month. ...

sep 2002 1st FP
sep 2004 2nd FP (only after I asked them to send me the notice!!!!)
oct 2004 Approved...

microscope said:
Just updated.....unbelievable....2yrs and 1month. ...

sep 2002 1st FP
sep 2004 2nd FP (only after I asked them to send me the notice!!!!)
oct 2004 Approved...

Congratulations!!! Good to see another September approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally

I got my passport stamped sterday at newark. I went in 900 am and got out at around 300pm. My thought was i waited nearly 4 hours for that damn thing. a couple of hours more doesnot hurt.

It is most unimpressing stamp. BUT I AM LOVING IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.