Sept, VSC I-824 to NVC cases

Noop, VSC mailed it to NVC

Only thing I came to know from my HR is that VSC has forwarded the case to NVC. But they asked me to wait for 2 months ie. Nov 5 to receive P III. If don\'t receive P III by that time, then only they will track it.

I don\'t understand how come it\'s so fast for some people and so slow for others. I have seen people getting their case nos and packet III within 2-3 weeks. And here we are waiting for months just hear that NVC has received the case.

Avi, GoGc what happen with your cases. Haven\'t heard from you guys.

No Title

Rajc,
  Same stuff for me too...but it is not 2 months, it is three months...in fact my I-824 approval says if I don\'t hear within 90 days I will have to call NVC....

I think we made the mistake...it took 3.5 months for I-824 and another three to four months for the file to reach NVC. After that another 3 to 4 months which means 10 to 12 months and we would have got our I-485 going by the current trend...
and now six month rule does not apply to us and god forbid by the time our case reaches NVC processing dates will not retrogress...

thanks,
raju

Take a look at this

Superman "Sept./Oct. 2001 NVC Cases" 10/3/01 4:03pm

Yesterday, many folks from NSC got their case received at NVC.

Good News for me...My I-824 got approved on Oct12th , waiting for NVC to create a case#

Guys,

I wanted to share with u all, that my I-824 got approved thro\' VCS after 31/2 months on Oct 13th. My lawyer did not recieve any papers about the approval yet, I checked it thro\' AVM.

RD - Aug 1st for I-824

Is there anyone out there in the close proximity to my dates.. and if so any updates wrt to NVC case creation or how long it takes or how to check with NVC if case has been created & so forth.... Should we give I-824 EAC# or I-140 EAC# for checking on our case with NVC?

PRB & Avi@VSC where r u guys & at what stage r u guys in...

Cheers...

Spoke to VSC today and ........

They say that information was sent to NVC on 13th itself,the day of approval. Rest they have no information. Seems I gotta wait 90 days and then start any trace to locate the file. He also said there might be backlog in NVC to enter cases in their system. But we have seen new cases created coming from VSC.
Bottom line is ....we are the unlucky ones.

No Title

CANiGETgc,
  I am sorry to hear that,
  The more cases I hear, the more frustration I get on VSC...they cannot manage the simple mailing.....
  strictly speaking what is I-824. Just trace the I-140 file and send it to NVC...now for that we have to request another tracer...and the biggest problem no one gives scope to talk....

thanks,
raju

My friend\'s case received by NVC today

His AD is Oct 2, 2001
It got received today.

And the amazing thing is his I-140 was applied on Aug 29,2001 i.e. after my initial approval of I-140.

My case has been created with NVC...Just one more step closer :)

Guys,
Just wanted to share with you guys the good news...
My Case has been created with NVC just today. I just happen to call them not hoping that they would creat my case that fast...Guess what...they gave me good news.

For those of u intrested in my dates:
-> I-140 Approved on June 12
-> I-824 approved on Oct 12; RD- August 1st
-> Case created with NVC on Oct 19th.

NVC operator was very kind lady. She looked up my information with my I-140 EAC#.
She said that they will be mailing pkt3 within 4-6weeks time to my attorney.

Guys,
Do anyone know what timeframes it will be from here on, for each of the steps involved for interview to channi.

Thanks ...

No Title

congratulations Jagee...

Wish you all the best...I think you can look for February interview time frame...wish you all the best...

Thanks a lot Rajum & CANiGETgc !!

I can understand the frustrations you guys might be going thro\', I wish good luck for both of you...Just hang in there guys, everything will work out...Good luck..

Avi@VCS & PRB,
where r u guys? At what stage r u guys in? How long did it take you guys to get pkt3 to ur lawyer once NVC created the case in their system? How long from the point of case creation will NVC take to send my file to chennai consulate? Does anyone shed some light on the timeframes? thanks & good luck rest...

Cheers..

No Title

Congrats jageee...
Your Pk3 will get created in 10 days after your case# is assigned with NVC. They will take one week from there to send case to Consulate and Pk3 to attorney.
My Pk3 was sent on 10/15, have not received yet...

Thanks for the info PRB...

BTW, Did u hear anything or recieve any "Choice of Agent " form before u/lawyer got pkt3? Can u pls respond...

If u did , did u mention your Addr or lawyers address on that "choice of Agent " form...

Thanks

No Title

I did not get agent form. If your NVC AVM message says like Pk3 will be sent to Attorney of records in 4-6 weeks, then you will not get choice of agent form or letter. Your attorney will get the Pk3.

U lucky...!

Congrates jagee.
Finally you are on track. Hope you will be through by Feb.

Keep in touch.