Sept, VSC I-824 to NVC cases

Kumar, here are my details....

They are updated on cptracker.com under PRB.

I-140 approved in May 2001.
I-824 applied in 1st week of July at VSC. Received receipt on 30th july. AC-140 applied to Chennai in 1st week of Aug. By end of Aug my attorney got response saying not accepting AC-140 presently.
I-824 approved around Sep20.
NVC case created on 28th Sep. Pk3 generated on 10/08.
Waiting for Pk3 forms....

Same story

I called NVC yesterday and reply was same..Not yet received. She told me that it taked 4-6 weeks to reach the application and then it takes 2-4 weeks for NVC to review the case before entering in the system. That time only the operator can get information about the case on computer system.

My HR rep say it may be another month and company says laying off of work force with immediate effect. Who knows I may be one out of those ?
Rajum\'s is from Chennai, so no option for AC-140. I was having option for AC-I140, but company declined to do that.

Everything is just too much ....!!!

PRB, Thanks...

Thanks very much for taking the time to respond.

I\'m in the process of applying for I-824.
Any Advice, or caution.. from CP gurus.

Thanks
Kumar

No Title

No, today I could not get the line to VSC....may be I have to try again on Monday ...

I didn\'t tried NVC as from afternoon I am busy at work...

moreover this anthrax case in NYC unsettled me for sometime as I work in mid-town Manhattan...

life is sucking these days...sometimes wondering whether it is worth any more to try so desparately for permanent residency...

thanks,
raju

Same situation here...............

I am also in mid-town. People are kinda getting into panic cuz of this.

I don\'t think so

I called NVC today at 9:30am and lady told me that INS is asking 90 days before sending cases to NVC. So she clearly refuse to even search for my case as I told that INS approved my case in Sept.

RajC

No Title

CANiGETgc,
no luck ...same stuff and same standard answer..already dispatched and for any further questions,you are the beneficiary and we cannot discuss the case with you...my attorney already called VSC and so he is not keen to call VSC again...Called NVC and heard the same message.Highly depressed at this moment and not in a mood to talk to operator at NVC...I don\'t have patience to hear the same stuff again.....
  Where you work in mid-town. I work on 45th and 3rd Ave near Grand Central.

thanks,
raju

Checking if case has reached NVC

Hi
Do U guys enter the I-824 receipt number when checking for status
in NVC over phone.. Or I-140 receipt number??? .. Well My case was approved on Sep 6\'th, so far it has not arrived in NVC..

I-824 Approval timeframe

I managed to speak with a Immigration Officer at VSC yesterday and the
lady said i could expect approval of my I-824 by Oct 26. The receipt date of my I-824 is 8/20/01.

Any luck today for anyone in the group

For me, no luck...I am now waiting for the 90 days to complete..i.e. Nov 28th.

thanks,
raju