Sept RD Holders

GeeCee Saga

Registered Users (C)
Am I the only one left?? :confused:
Or is there anybody else in the same boat waiting????
RFE - 08/30/02 Got the RFE papers in hand almost a month later
RFE response rec'd - 10/24/02
EAD renewal RD - 10/24/02
EAD renewed - Dec 02 (Can't remember the date)

Can you please post your information here.

Originally posted by GeeCee Saga
Am I the only one left?? :confused:
Or is there anybody else in the same boat waiting????
RFE - 08/30/02 Got the RFE papers in hand almost a month later
RFE response rec'd - 10/24/02
EAD renewal RD - 10/24/02
EAD renewed - Dec 02 (Can't remember the date)

Can you please post your information here.

Don't worry. I am here too.

RD: 09/24/01
RFE issued: 11/18
RFE recd: 12/03
State:MD
AD: ???

Last edited by a moderator:
I am here

Atleast you guys had some response from INS.

RD: sep26
ND: Nov18
No RFE.
waiting ....

Count me.

RD Sept 18 2001
RFE Date Oct 31 2002
RFE Received BY INS Nov 19 2002
State MD.

Please include your state!!

me too

sept 13 rd..

not even a RFE.. case still pending.. not assigned to an officer.. yet

anyway i'm going on vacation, will not bother to think abt this crap for sometime

Feedback from lawyer

RD :9/5
ND : 11/14
fp : 12/28
no RFE, MA
My lawyer spoke with a IIO and said that my case was where it should be in pending mode..since my ND was 11/14 and they were processing Oct cases :confused:
I thought they processed based on RD - why this confusion !!!

CATCH 22

My RD is in Sep 01 but I got married in Dec01 and filed for my husband in Jan 02 and son in Nov 02.
IIO says that for 2002 filing onwards the decision will be made by DHS and not INS and if they approve my case, they will also have to approve my wife's case and they cannot approve my wife's case... they are lost.. Trying to find a good lawyer to represent me.
Atleast good news for you people - all cases filed till Dec01 should get decided by the INS and that means before the end of Feb.
Bring out the bubbly you bloody baskets.

I heared something along the line of what dusranazar says.
My lawyer said that INS will adjugate only cases that have NDs before Dec2001 . Home Land Security will approve the rest i.e ND > 31 Dec 2001 .
HLS becomes an organization from March 2003 .

Now I asked what the hell the difference would be when both are the same organizations with different names ,she says that policies will be different. Dont know what the heck that means ..

What to think What to do

My Current online status say's

On October 9, 2002, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. However, because preliminary processing was complete before we requested the additional material, the remaining processing time for this stage of your case is approximately 540 days. You will receive a written decision on this case.

But When I spoke to the IIo in December, She said my case is transferred to Arlington VA.

Again I called another IIO She said - She cannot see transfer anywhere.

What to believe whom to believe- Losing Believe in GOD.

Guys be Haopy atleast, but Iam totally screwed. didnt get any RFE nor didnt hear any thing about my case...with damn slow, making me nervous

Not to worry folks

Hello September folks:

There are quite a few of us with September RD with NO RFE YET. :( :(

Not to worry ladies and gentlemen, something will happen soon for all of us. It has been a long ride and I am sure all of us have revised our EAD's and AP's by now.

Good God I didn't realize there were so many of us. I hope we get delvierance soon from this frustration. I agree with you Rajiv I really am loosing my belief in all things as this issue keeps getting dragged further and further.
I hope we get approved before INS becomes DHS else we are all in for a really long wait with policy changes and all that shit.

Re: Not to worry folks

Originally posted by Bobby V
Hello September folks:

There are quite a few of us with September RD with NO RFE YET. :( :(

Not to worry ladies and gentlemen, something will happen soon for all of us. It has been a long ride and I am sure all of us have revised our EAD's and AP's by now.
Look how recharged battery speaks !!:D

Me too

RD:9/6/01
ND:11/8/01
FD:2/02

No ref, waiting...

You have to be old enough to know what you want and young enough to get it.

Not sure this long wait is worth..

Hi malikms_2000,

I have a similar story.
RD = sep 24 2001
ND = NOV 17 2001
FP = MAR 01 2002
EAC= 02-040-5****
I talked to IIO in NOV and she said the same thing.
She said that my case is a NOV case and then I asked that since my RD is from SEP then it should be a SEP case.
She said that it is treated as a NOV case. This means I guess they are now going by the ND.

Looks like it is all upto them what ever they want to, some times by RD and some times by ND.

Nothing much to do. just wait and see. Atleast the freeze is lifted and thats a good hope.

A request from you all SEP filers
Can you all please post your details in the following template:
RD = ??? 2001
ND = ??? 2001
FP = ??? 2002
RFE = ??? 2002 [if any, if none say none here]
EAC = ????

Lets keep this link stay alive until we all get approved.
Hail Unity!!!