Sept RD Holders

Hi 485Sucks,

How did you know that all these are SEP 24th filers.

MY EAC = 020-40-5****

I dont see any EAC number with this serial no. in the excel sheet.

How do we get the RD and ND on the excel sheet?

I guess that can be possible only via postings on this thread by the individuals.

Hi SEP filers,

Please keep this thread alive with more details on each of your case.

37% ARE TRANSFER CASES

Status Group Total %
Approved/Completed 66 21%
Denied/Withdrawn 1 0%
FP sent 4 1%
Misc 10 3%
Received 12 4%
Resumed/FP recvd 73 23%
RFE recvd 24 8%
RFE sent 8 3%
Transferred 116 37%
Grand Total 314 100%

Seems a pretty high % of cases are getting transferred.
and 11% for RFE is about 5 times of what used to be the norm..
Any body need more proof that the times have changed??

How did you get this information for your RD 485 Sucks. Mine is Sept 6th. How can I go about it? Is there is a script that you ran? I am not an IT person so go easy with your explanations on me.

Vijay Shyamsunder -
I ran it for 040 -50XXX and saw that there are 53% approval and 22% transfers. Nowadays INS is logging the IP. So if you access it too many times, you will be denied access for couple of days.

Dont trust IIOs

I had called up an IIO in the first week of Oct and was told that my case was assigned to an officer a week before that. You would hear in 30 days ....

But alas its been more than 3 months now ...:confused:

Hey can i have a copy of the macro my EAC is 020335**** and I want to run it too. IF any of you have already run it for this EAC series can you please share the results. Thanx guyz appreciate it.
I have a spare computer in my office I'll run it from there.

This is really sad!!!!

There doesn't seem to be any chance or hope that the approvals start pouring!!!! I was really hoping/believing that the adjudications are happening and just that the FBI clearance awaited for these sep. rd cases... when the freeze lifted, i thought there would be tons of approvals posted atonce. It looks like its even worse how it was before!!!!! It looks like one or two cases a day average........ man, this sucks!!!!!!!!!

Guys, talked with my lawyer to follow up with INS .... she told that my file has been received from India and I shud hear something in next 30 days or so ...

Ok Guyz here it is the Update on cases from 020335000-020336000

Total 51 485 cases and the stats is..

Transferred 37.25%
RFE 13.72%
Approved 35.29%
No Answer 13.72%

Re: Re: Not to worry folks

Originally posted by roran
Look how recharged battery speaks !!:D

:) :) :) Yes Roran, I agree I am more serene after the vacation. It is funny how you can change perspective. Actually even before vacation, my biggest trouble was AP and now that I have gone out and come back, I should be all set till fall this year.

And that is what I was saying earlier - All of us (Sep/Oct RD's) must have already renewed EAD's and AP's...

It is a bit surprising that there are still so many Sep RD's with NO response at all. With this pace, I am not much hopeful. Also we have to see how this DHS/HLS change impacts the pending applications. Even though there are indications that INS wants to finish all 2001 ND's before the reorg, who is to say what is going to happen. We have heard a lot of speculations before.

Good Luck to all of us. :p :p :p

By the way, roran, good luck to you for the RFE response...

Bobby:

Thanks for your wishes. INS recd the response on Dec 3rd and then deadly silence again.

You can pass on some of your rejuvenated energy to me.:) I am not ready to apply for AP yet 'cos I have to go on unpaid leave. Who knows my case might get tranferred(knock wood) ,i may need 6 months paystubs etc., etc.,
I think my folks back India might not recognise me anymore.:) Thanks to INS.

I just saw the thread from sept25rd and I agree with roran's and KennyGH's comments that you should not send any updated document to INS unless they ask for it.

Did anyone call IIO

to find out the status?

Bobby: Looks like we had posted our posts at the same time.