Sep-Oct- filers.....any news...???

If you're Sep or Oct cases, you should definitely doing something then sitting there waiting. Nothing will come for free.

You have to either
1) Connect with politicians
2) Write to all powerful lawyers
3) Last of all, drive to VSC

If you're Sep or Oct cases, you should definitely doing something then sitting there waiting. Nothing will come for free.

You have to either
1) Connect with politicians
2) Write to all powerful lawyers
3) Last of all, drive to VSC

Hi guys
My RD:11/23/2001,FP:4/5/2002
got no 2nd fp no rfe nothing so recently applied for renewing AP & EAD .....got AP approved in 1 month & EAD is still outstanding as I applied just 15 days back........but nothing on my I-485..........they renewed my AP but no change with I-485 NO RFE NO 2ND FP NO APPROVAL ........

I still get nothing!

I have got still nothing since FD Jan 20,2002
My RD Oct 9, 2001, ND Nove 25,2001
I have called INS twice, they told me that they will send me a letter about my status, but two months past, I still get nothing!
What's happen? What's wrong! Any help will be very appreciate!

If anyone knows how to create a thread where people could vote, we should ask all sept/oct stuck people (who think they are stuck because of the security check) to choose the country they are from. Or two options only, 1. From Muslim country, Non Muslim

This will tell us whether this security check is being applied selectively or some specific countries are taking more time for security check.

What you think?

you can do so, create a thread, then at the end, select post a poll.

I read somewhere muslim country will be transferred.

hanxing is chinese, not muslim.

Friday 7/18/03...is my 19 months anniversary...NJ/EB3/IND

Friday 7/18/03...is my 19 months anniversary...NJ/EB3/IND....no news.....no FP....no nothing....and by RD it will be 21 months

Last edited by a moderator:
what we can do

Lovensing, we are in the similar situation, INS should give us some response even redo finger print or reference letter, or even question us! It is neglect of duty, should we write to new head of INS?

all is not lost

Hi,

I am still hoping that I will see my "Approved" status on one fine day! I hope that it will be so for all of us who have been living in this anxiety.

My case is same as yours. But I am afraid to think of any other avenues. Attorney finally told me that they faxed an enquiry. On one of this thread - I had read that someone got their status approved after faxing an enquiry. Hoping and touch wood that this works!

Let's hang in there for sometime. Also hopefully petition filed for us on behalf of Rajiv Khanna's office will do some miracle!

Best Luck to all beyond the processing dates.

Thanks.

RD: 10/26/2001
FP: 04/04/2002

After long waiting, (since my First FP Jan 25, 2002) I got my first response that requests to do second fingerprint. I do not know why my case waited so long than others. Any way, it is good than nothing. My FP is schaduled on August 15. Does any one know I can go for it earlier than the scheduled day or the best way is just to wait the day comes? Thanks

hanxing, of course go early. No problemo. It seems Magesh said is true, VSC started to working on Oct/Nov backlogs again. But then our Dec applicants are true victims. :(

thanks

Thank you, DengDeng, I hope they will allow me to do so.
I hope your application goes smoothly.

hanxing, since till now you haven't got any RFE/transfer, I would say your case will mostly get approved after you do your second FP! My guess is either officer forgot your case(your FP expired in April, so they left your case aside), or you have some problem in name checking, which has just been cleared(apr - july is 4 months, 120 days is the maximum name checking time).
But anyway, I don't think you'll get a RFE. Since before send your a second FP, officer adjudicates the case first. If you don't see RFE in next couple of days, I would say your case will be approved soon!!

you really encourage me

DengDeng, Thank you again, I appreciate really. Your words encouraged me a lot. I will post it if any news happens to me.
best wishes for your case