Sep-Oct- filers.....any news...???

I am listing problems for Oct/Nov applicants still waiting, please add more if you know other problems.

1) I-140 mistakenly filed for CP, sent to consulate instead of VSC
2) Name check is delayed (contact senator/congressman office for update)

If your case has been pending for so long and you haven't heard anything, try to find a pro-immigration senator in your area and let their office to find out what's your case status.

EAC02059 still waiting

In my case it is about 21 months now and still waiting.

Don't know what to do with it.

Attorney called BCIS but said the case is not yet assigned. Don't know when the darkness ends.

The past 20 months have been the toughest time in my life.

I contacted senator, NJ.....in March....

I contacted senator Mr. Lautenberg, NJ.....in March....they told me that I’ll hear within 30-90 days…but it is more then that…..I called VSC in Jan. 03….I got the same answer…..

Anyway…..what can we do…other then a LONG wait….read GEETA…

Thx

dengdeng, i don't think that "apr - july is 4 months, 120 days is the maximum name checking time)." is true.

mine was sent to fbi on 3/8/03, and now it's 7/24/03. yesterday i went to local office and asked an officer, she said it's normal and she personally knew ppl waiting since this jan.

i don't know if this check is the same as the one for visa applications (f1, b2, etc.), but for those, i know ppl wait for 3-6 months.

i tried to contact fbi headquarter and field office, but no one could tell me where to check in fbi (or there'is no call-in service).

Hi guys,

Sorry to see Oct'01 RD people still waiting for approvals. Could not believe it initially.

My RD is 10/11/2001. By god's grace, my approval came on Feb '28 2003. I got it stamped and even received our plastic cards by March ending.

I was so distressed when my 485 is not approved in Oct 2002 because lot of other's applications took exactly one year. And mine took almost 1.5 years.

So I can totally understand your plight not to be able to see approvals even after 21-22 months. It must be depressing.

Hang in there guys. You are almost there. You will soon see the light at the end of tunnel.

Good luck
BP

GC Recvd

Well I was an Oct filer and anxiously waiting for my approval.

Just wanted to inform the group here that I recvd my GC in the mail today.

Hang in there everyone and you will be next ! All the best !

my RD is 10/26/01, FP 6/02. Called early June and was told that they reviewed my case in Feb, 2003, it's waiting for the 2nd review. They also told me they were not waiting for security check. Called my attorney for clarification. She told me there might be a transfer, further security check or 2nd FP. I received no REF, no 2nd FP or transfer as of today.

Security Check

Delhicp Congratulaions for getting GC.

When I called 800 number they told me they are waiting for security check. And send a letter saying it would take another 60 dayes.

Recently contacted senator. He too got same reply.

My RD : 10/19/2001.
ND: 12/03/2001.
FP: 03/29/2002.
Nothing more then that, on Second EAD and AP.

Re: NO News Yet...

ND : Dec 29 '01
FP : April 26 '02

RFE : None Yet

IS this a good sign or bad sign , not hearing anything yet from BCIS

I'm The Unlucky One

Recently learned from the congressman, my case would be
assigned to an officer this week and I have to wait for 60 days.

But to be honest with you, they told me to wait for 60 days
too many times, how can I trust them this time?

RD: 10/9/01
ND: 11/24/01
1st FP: 1/22/02
2nd FP: 6/6/03

RFE

Just got my letter of RFE. It asks for empolyment letter only. Any idea how long I need to wait after sent it back? If no trouble, get appoved, then when do stamping, will they ask for other material(i.e. such as a copy of RFE, pay-stab, ...)? Thanks a lot.

-----------------------------------------------------------
RD: 10/12/01
ND: 11/30/01
FP: 05/03/02

what if we pay to Mr. Khanna to move this petition....

what if we pay to Mr. Khanna to move this petition....

any IDEA......

thx

Yes - we should

lovensing,

I think it will be good to express gratitude to Mr. Khanna. I definately am planning to send a token and say thanks to Rajiv Khanna for helping the unfortunates...

I am sure Rajiv will definately earn our blessings for been a help to us.

Clueless,

I was disappointed to read your last reply regarding congressman's reply. But if this is the first time they say that your file been assigned to another officer then dont you think it will work ??

I dont know what to do - was planning to contact the congressemen from Santa Clara, CA.

There got to be something out there to help us ??????

Thanks.

RD: 10/26/2001
AD: ????????????????????????????

Thanks Rajiv

Rajiv offers such great help to all of our unfortunate people.
I plan to send his office a token of appreciation.

Clueless123

To 485102001

Hi 485102001:

This is the first time the congressman told me I have to wait
for 60 days. Before that the old INS told me several times
to wait for 60 days. Nothing happened. I don't believe I can
get it anytime soon.

It seems BCIS forget about my case.