Sep 27 2000 485 approved at VSC

No Title

please give all the info.
country,
PD,
FP,
RFE if any
and if there was any other special case.
e.g. there was a posting couple of months ago where a person
applied twice for 485, and his ND was borrowed from his wife\'s
petition which was filed 1 year before his was filed.

No Title

Some mistake. I have ND 10/26/2000 and my EAC is EAC-01-020-XXXXX
So EAC-01-021-XXXX should have ND 10/27/2000.

No Title

hey i\'m trying to help all of us including myself ... the guy is from india and this is the info I got from him...
if there differences -> u should have learnt by know that INS lives by "differences"...

ignore the info if u wish - i dont care, the lucky guy has to get his stamp at Baltimore next week....while we all crib and cry !!!!

No Title

the dates he gave are so close to urs the eac # is 00-121, cmon give him a break for his inaccuracy - he isnt carrying his notices with him at work, he could have missed by a day, which is humanly possible !!!!

No Title

How can EAC# 01-021 ND should be Oct 30 th. Since Oct 30 th is the 21st working day in October.
Please confirm the ND
Thanks

No Title

How can ND of Oct 28 th have EAC# 01-021
ND should be Oct 30 th. Since Oct 30 th is the 21st working day in October. Please confirm the correct ND
Thanks

No Title

Even if ND or EAC# is not correct, I believe \'rahpraj\' is definitely not playing.
I\'m with you, buddy.

No Title

rahpraj, pls find out more. Your effort at cheering others up is appreciated. Something about the EAC# 00121 doesn\'t seem like a September number. It seems like a number for much earlier notice date. September 27 should be something around 00-266---.Please get more details from your friend.

No Title

The "01" in the EAC number of "EAC-01-021" indicates that the 485 application was filed in the year 2001. Please check with your friend and post the correct info.

I am also a Sep 2000 waiter and my EAC # is EAC-00-274-xxxxx
ND Sep 17

No Title

I take my comments back. Since the calendar year of INS starts from October, an application with an ND of OCT 28 should have the year portion showing as EAC-01. So the EAC number appears to be correct. This is good news indeed that INS is processing ND of OCT 2000.

No Title

Q, EAC 01 starts with October NDs (October 00 is the start of INS fiscal year 01). Your case is a September ND case and hence the EAC number that starts with 00.

No Title

Please don\'t play with us anymore.
This psot is defenitly a faked one.Guys!