Sep 27 2000 485 approved at VSC

No Title

Please don\'t play game with us.
I am sure this is a faked one. Guys, ignore it.

No Title

Hi All,
Most of this discussion have a question, either its a real news or absolute fake...

His friend has listened to the wrong AVM, I mean mostly 485 and EAD numbers are grouped togather, and if his friend has the EAD\'s EAC number with him and he used that number to check the AVM, it COOLLY says that "This CASE is Approved..." But to the fact it means EAD has been approved. If you notice carefully EAD\'s EAC AVM and 485 EAC AVM, the message is not clearly specified which one is its pointing to. If its 485 case, it says that "Your 485 .... blahh...blahh....".... where as for EAD, it just says, "Your Case.... blah... blah...."

So my conclusion is the guy who listened might have picked the wrong EAC number to listen the AVM... If I am not correct who else will be happier, none other than me... Ofcourse you tooooo..

Good Luck

No Title

Folks,
Quit bashing a guy who is giving out facts. Listen and if you dont like it IGNORE IT. Flaming a person hurts this board.

Remember people are giving out this information on a voluntary basis.
If you look at myladoor\'s list you will find that there are others with the same dates and the same EAC number
RD 9/28
ND 10/27
EAC 01-21

No Title

Oct 28, 2000 is a Saturday. So what? My AP and EAD were all approved on Saturday end of 2000. I have a feeling that INS got more budget and has been less loaded due to H1/economy slowdown.

Don\'t forget. During Clinton administration, those demoncrats represent unions so why should they care about immigrants?