Sep 2009 filers Post here

The Case status

Hi,

Am able to see teh Case satus Online, but for my mom the case status just shows accepted and not initial review for all Others its initial review.

Thanks

Thomas,

Were you able to check you r status Online? Do tehy mention Biometrics appointment sent details there and When was the LUD date?

Nope. I cant check my access online. My receipt number starts with MSC-XX-XXX...Give about another week for the biometrics appointment.

I can cehck my status onLine my Numbers are MSC 10-001-107XXX

Is your in the range too this iwll give me an Idea on how many people are ahead of me..... Appreciate all help

Thanks

Yes mine is MSC-10-001-1XXXX (this basically means that MSC- the application service center, 10- fiscal year 2010, 001- the working day of the fiscal year, and the last five digits is a sequentially generated list). Not sure why mine is not appearing online. Since I got the biometrics I am assuming they are processing it in some way. Will have to play the waiting game :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thomas,

So you r recepit number should be more around 106

Last edited by a moderator:
My case also does not show up online.. Mine is MSC-09-******

So, I am guessing my application is slightly ahead of you in the order they received.

Guys don't worry or try to figure out when things are going to happen with your cases(I know how tormenting the wait is)... everycase is very different, so the timeline will vary....you could use it as a reference but don't worry if isn't how you expected it was going to be. Just have patience, lots of patience.... and everything will be fine!

Guys don't worry or try to figure out when things are going to happen with your cases

I completely agree. Every case is different and there is NO way to figure out what is happening besides second-guessing (which is obviously of no use!)

Guys don't worry or try to figure out when things are going to happen with your cases(I know how tormenting the wait is)... everycase is very different, so the timeline will vary....you could use it as a reference but don't worry if isn't how you expected it was going to be. Just have patience, lots of patience.... and everything will be fine!

Great advice. Thanks.

Ok. the good news is I can see my case online now. But the bad news is I have an RFE. I have not received the actual mail in my mailbox. But here is the description online

On October 14, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence requested.

Does that mean, the evidence that I submitted along with the application is not enough? Or is it general wording for an RFE

This is the general wording of the RFE online. Specifics about a case are not disclosed. You have to wait for the letter. It probably tells you for which form (130/485/765/864) that the RFE was for.

So did your case status appear online just today? Mine is not online yet!