Sep 2009 filers Post here

Any of the September filers still not able to access their online case status?

My NoA is dated Oct 5, as of this morning my case status "cannot be found". Not sure what this means as regards the processing. I did get my FP appointment dated Oct 8th (for the end of this month). So, I guess the application is being processed but no idea why it isn't appearing online. Any theories? :)

My NoA is dated Oct 5, as of this morning my case status "cannot be found". Not sure what this means as regards the processing. I did get my FP appointment dated Oct 8th (for the end of this month). So, I guess the application is being processed but no idea why it isn't appearing online. Any theories? :)

Just give it some time!

I havent got my Biometrics appiontment yet. But others already have with my timeline. Does this depends on DO. Thomas_psu,rpt1020, whtmyid : Are any of you are in Newark DO.

On side note, i can see my case online and it says "Initial Review"

Thanks.

I havent got my Biometrics appiontment yet.

I don't think you can really compare with anyone else's. I still cant see my case status online. So I am assuming that if you got your NOA your case is being processed, just wait! You should get it in the next week or so. My DO is Philly.

No Biometrics Notice

I Mat 33 have not received my biometrics appointment letter too.. Looks like they are not working on that.......

I have DO as Milwaukee

I'm sooo happy!! I recived an E-mail from USCIS:

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC09*********

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On October 19, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Ok. the good news is I can see my case online now. But the bad news is I have an RFE. I have not received the actual mail in my mailbox. But here is the description online

On October 14, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence requested.

Does that mean, the evidence that I submitted along with the application is not enough? Or is it general wording for an RFE

Well the RFE is related to I-864. seems like USCIS didn't care that we used my income along with my wife's and asking for my wife's 3 yr tax returns, which she didnt file ..

I made a thread requesting some help on this matter.. please go here if you have any advice for me

Biometrics Notice received

Hi,

We received the Biometrics Notice for 3rd november 2009 today Dated 16th OCtober....

My case status is available right from beginning.

My case status is available right from beginning.

That's the case is with most people. Well, there is nothing I can do about it but wait. I got the FP appointment and USCIS folks said it takes upto 30 days for the case status to appear online...

Thomas_psu

Hi,

I was not able to see my case online too, But called the service center twice and by end of day of the call to them was able to see the case.....

Thanks

rpt: I did call once a couple a days ago and the lady told me wait 30 days for the case to appear online. I will give it another shot today :)

Walk in Biometrics in MIlwaukee Done

Hi,

We were able to do the walk in Biometrics done in Milwaukee DO.....

Now waiting begins.....

Thanks

Hi,

I haven't applied for the Advance parole..but I want to. So what reason I can put in I-131 for it? Just want to go back to visit my family or anything else?