Sep 2009 filers Post here

Hi,

I haven't applied for the Advance parole..but I want to. So what reason I can put in I-131 for it? Just want to go back to visit my family or anything else?

You can only use the I-131 if you have a valid visa... if you are out of satus you should wait for the GC before travel, or you could get ban from coming back to USA.
If you do have a valid visa, they apply I-131, is suppose to be use only for emergency reasons...
Good Luck!

I didnt get an NOA for my AP. Did others who filed concurrently for AP get it? It isn't critical but just wanted to check...
........................................................................................................................

Thomas_psu:

Just checking, did you get an NOA for your I-130 yet? I have NOA's for I-485 and I-765 but non for the I-130. We both have same timelines

Thomas_psu:

Just checking, did you get an NOA for your I-130 yet? I have NOA's for I-485 and I-765 but non for the I-130. We both have same timelines

I did get NOA for all documents (130/485/131/765). The NOA for AP came about a week later though (but the receipt date was the same). You should call USCIS if it has been 30 days since you sent your package.

Thomas_psu

I just saw the NOA for the I-130 in the mail now. Apparently, its been there a while now. Its all set for the Biometrics then. Thanks for replying

Finally got my Biometrics appointment for Nov 4. Do anyone know, if Newark will allow for Walk in? If anyone has done that, please post your details.

If the ASC is close enough to you, just walk in and see if they will let you do it. Looks like your actual appointment date isn't too far out in the future (about 10 days right?).

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got my Biometrics appointment for Nov 4. Do anyone know, if Newark will allow for Walk in? If anyone has done that, please post your details.

In Worst case they would tell you to come back on your appointment day.... when I went for my appointment they didn't even check the date on the letter, just asked for my ID and that was it!

Hello everyone,

I filed in September and I had a few questions, heres my timeline:

Oct 16 - FP done
Oct 25 - Interview letter received for end of Nov.

Will I still get a EAD since the interview letter came before the EAD?

Guys,
I had an RFE issued few days ago and I still have not received the physical letter. But my lawyer got his copy. Do you guys know, what will happen if I never receive this letter and also, is there any place where I can call to complain about

Also,

Anyone know why my case status appears online but I have YET to receive an email or any updates?

I been getting all my updates through the mail instead of it being updated online? Is this normal?

Hello everyone,

I filed in September and I had a few questions, heres my timeline:

Oct 16 - FP done
Oct 25 - Interview letter received for end of Nov.

Will I still get a EAD since the interview letter came before the EAD?
Yes you will get your EAD soon. I got my IL before my EAD. Please see my timeline. Did you sign up for your case update on line? You can check if your EAD has been ordered for card production on line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also,

Anyone know why my case status appears online but I have YET to receive an email or any updates?

I been getting all my updates through the mail instead of it being updated online? Is this normal?

I have read in some thread that someone got his/her FP appointment letter but his/her case does not even appear on line. So, I guess you're fine. Being in this process takes a lot of patience. Good luck!