Sensenbrenner

archkre

Registered Users (C)
For that people trying to educate/convince Rep. Sensenbrenner:
There is no use to discuss with fundamentalists!

Last edited by a moderator:
You can read in todays Papers about Sensenbrenner's "Proposal" he presented to the Congress!
It includes :mass deportations, extreme militarization of borders, and other "compassionate" meassures!
It seems the "Final Solution" imagined in 1938.

All of those might be measures against Illegal Immigration. Do you have any proof that he is against legal immigration also?

archkre said:
You can read in todays Papers about Sensenbrenner's "Proposal" he presented to the Congress!
It includes :mass deportations, extreme militarization of borders, and other "compassionate" meassures!
It seems the "Final Solution" imagined in 1938.
I agree that he is extremely biased. We should approach him with eyes wide open! He is such a powerful Congressman, even if he is persuaded to consider being silent on the Green Cards proposals coming from the Senate, it will get everything done! Anyway, nothing ventured, nothing gained!

s_siva said:
All of those might be measures against Illegal Immigration. Do you have any proof that he is against legal immigration also?
Always remember there is an extremely thin line between alien legal/illegal.
You are in one and tomorrow very easily in the other!
So do not spit to the sky because you could get wet! :cool:

What thin line you are talking about. archkre, help yourself in educating difference between illigal and legal immigrants.

No Archkre,

Legal H1b + retrogression does NOT equal illegal. You can keep extending your H1B
1) In increments of 1 year if your i-140 IS NOT approved, OR
2) In increments of 3 years if I-140 IS approved.

Retrogression has absolutely NOTHING to do with making a legal immigrant an illegal immigrant. If God Forbid someone were to lose their job THEN they have abt 2 weeks to look for a new one, and if that doesnt work THEN they become illegal.

You are right , the right formula would then be : (2) H1B + Extension + Retrogression= Illegal Alien (or Home)

NO archkre that formula is STILL wrong. Retrogression has no direct effect on making you illegal. You ONLY become illegal IF and ONLY if at some stage you do NOT have a Valid H1B or extention and u are still in the US.

Maybe I am wrong and you can point out the mistake of my reasoning!
After the second term and extension of H1B and filing for the Perm, with the Retrogression problem, in a certain amount of time one would be "out of status".
Then your choice is to go back home or to stay and became an Illegal alien.
In what point am I wrong?
Thank you :(

nozdam, ignore this guy. seems like he comes to this forum for TP unlike us whose only serious interest is immigration.

Please ,maybe my lawyer explained badly or made mistake, what is wrong with my reasoning?
Why ignoring a question, are you lawyers or what, i am just a technician!
Thanks

archkre

Many ppl have a full time job, waiting for GC and extending H1B every 3 years and also have EAD. You can not call someone illegal . Lawyer dont have to tell you everything. use some common sense.

I don't aggree.
Biggg different between illegal and legal immigrants. Please don't make confusion.
Many Senator/HR, who are very much against illegal, are suppoting legal immigrants.

archkre said:
Example: Legal H1B + Retrogression= Illegal alienSee how thin the line is?

My humble request not to show imatured frastration.
We are highly qualified, wel respected legal aliens.

dyingforgc said:
not having green card, doesn't make you illegal. either you are too frustrated or too naive.