Seattle Regional DOL Tracker

userName ------- Case#-------Regional RD--Regular/RIR --STATE----- Certified on System Updated On
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tarantula -------- 09574xxx --- 10/20/2003 --- RIR-------- N/A ----- 04/30/2004
dongov ---------- 09575xxx --- 11/06/2003 --- RIR ------- N/A ----- 07/06/2004
trytosurvive------ ------------ 12/12/2003 --- RIR-------- N/A ----- 07/21/2004
fatichar ----------------------- 12/22/2003--- RIR ------- WA ----- 08/20/2004
ljzm ------------- 09576xxx --- 12/29/2003 --- RIR-------- N/A ----- 07/22/2004
Reliable Source--- 09576xxx --- 01/15/2004 --- RIR-------- WA ----- 07/28/2004
Brt96-------- ---- 09576xxx --- 01/15/2004 --- RIR-------- N/A ----- 07/28/2004
oburlacu ---------09577xxx -----01/22/2004 ---- RIR---------WA------I don't know-but it's certified
tandtad2628 ----- N/A---------01/15/2004-----RIR--------WA ------08/04/2004
lc_certifiy-------- 09578xxx --- 01/29/2004 --- RIR ------- WA ------08/04/2004
SeattleLC--------- N/A-------- 02/02/2004 --- RIR-------- WA ------ 08/20/2004
affandar--------- 09578xxx --- 02/02/2004 --- RIR-------- WA -------08/13/2004
gparappuram ----- 09578xxx -- 02/17/2004 --- RIR-------- WA -------08/23/2004
Beaver -----------09578xxx--- 02/20/2004 --- RIR ------- OR ------- 08/30/2004 ----- 09/09/2004
pdxbuysell--------09579xxx--- 03/12/2004 --- RIR-------- OR
oregonMG---------09579xxx--- 03/15/2004 --- RIR-------- OR
WaitngPatiently----N/A-------- 03/15/2004 --- RIR-------- WA
jayjo7 ----------- 09580xxx --- 04/12/2004 --- RIR-------- WA
GCin2005 -------- 09582xxx --- 05/19/2004 --- RIR-------- OR
Abdallah-----------xxxxxxxx --- 06/02/2004 --- RIR---------OR
TomDragon------- 09588xxx --- 07/14/2004 --- RIR-------- ID
Navdod ---------- xxxxxxxx --- 08/13/2004 --- RIR-------- OR

Hello All,

The AVM says they are processing April 2004.

pdxbuysell--------09579xxx--- 03/12/2004 --- RIR-------- OR
oregonMG---------09579xxx--- 03/15/2004 --- RIR-------- OR
WaitngPatiently----N/A-------- 03/15/2004 --- RIR-------- WA

Any one of the above got their case certified. If so can you all please update the table
thanks

Washington State SESA

Hi jayjo,
Do you or any members know why no one posts in the Washington SESA? I have been wanting more info for current processing times (actual timing is often diff. from posted times).
Thanks,
Raj

Hello mrajatish,

I assume you are aware of that this thread is meant to monitor the Seattle Federal Level. However other thread which monitors the Washingto SESA has very low volume of entries, that is the case for past couple of years i start monitoring it. More over at state level there is no any other way of getting the satus than from the official website

sorry

Processing April?

Hi Jay,
Could the AVM be wrong, looks like none of the guys with PD in march heard anything about their cases.
Did you check the AVM again?

So whats the deal with running out of immigration visa quota early next year, how does that impact us? :(
Cheers

navdod said:
Hi Jay,
Could the AVM be wrong, looks like none of the guys with PD in march heard anything about their cases.
Did you check the AVM again?

So whats the deal with running out of immigration visa quota early next year, how does that impact us? :(
Cheers
I just checked the AVM it says they are processing April 2004 for RIR cases remaining states.

1-415-975-4601 1,1

Thoughts ?

I had a recent (today) exchange with my lawyer regarding if I'm any closer to being processed at Regional level or not. Here is the exchange. Any thoughts as to why he feels this way ? Is he right ? Am I in the SF queue though I am in WA state ?

ME: Is there any chance you could check my case number on the automated system ?

ATTORNEY: The DOL reports it is processing cases transmitted to them as of February 2003. Therefore, there is still a backlog of cases that the DOL must process.

ME: You mention that DOL (I assume Regional) is at Feb. 2003. Thier
website reports Feb. 2004. But, if you phone the gov't agency, they report April 2004. I know of instances of people who had a Regional receive date in the month of Feb (as late as the 20th of Feb) 2004, who were processed some time ago.

ATTORNEY: Please be sure to look at the SF Regional DOL, not the Seattle DOL. The SF Regional DOL is working on February 2003.

WaitngPatiently said:
I had a recent (today) exchange with my lawyer regarding if I'm any closer to being processed at Regional level or not. Here is the exchange. Any thoughts as to why he feels this way ? Is he right ? Am I in the SF queue though I am in WA state ?

ME: Is there any chance you could check my case number on the automated system ?

ATTORNEY: The DOL reports it is processing cases transmitted to them as of February 2003. Therefore, there is still a backlog of cases that the DOL must process.

ME: You mention that DOL (I assume Regional) is at Feb. 2003. Thier
website reports Feb. 2004. But, if you phone the gov't agency, they report April 2004. I know of instances of people who had a Regional receive date in the month of Feb (as late as the 20th of Feb) 2004, who were processed some time ago.

ATTORNEY: Please be sure to look at the SF Regional DOL, not the Seattle DOL. The SF Regional DOL is working on February 2003.
Your Attorney mixing things, if your case is transmitted from WA SASE then we have to look the SEATTLE Regional DOL *NOT* the SF.

From our tracking record below, "gparappuram" s case got certified on August 23 whose regional RD is 02/17/2004

gparappuram ----- 09578xxx -- 02/17/2004 --- RIR-------- WA -------08/23/2004

Case Number

Attorney won't give it to me. Something about my company's policy. So, I'm going to ask my HR for it to see if they will give it to me.

Wrong Queue/Region ?

Jayjo, I have a concern where I'm left wondering if I'm in the queue of the right regional office. My concern comes from my attorney's comments that I posted a couple posts back.

Once one is approved by the state, who is responsible for transferring the case from state to region ? Does the state automatically handle the transfer, or, does the lawyer handle the transfer from state to region ?

In other words, if the lawyer does this, then I'm left wondering whether he put it in the right queue.

If I had the case number, would there be a way for me to determine the answer?

WaitngPatiently said:
Jayjo, I have a concern where I'm left wondering if I'm in the queue of the right regional office. My concern comes from my attorney's comments that I posted a couple posts back.

Once one is approved by the state, who is responsible for transferring the case from state to region ? Does the state automatically handle the transfer, or, does the lawyer handle the transfer from state to region ?

In other words, if the lawyer does this, then I'm left wondering whether he put it in the right queue.

If I had the case number, would there be a way for me to determine the answer?
The transfer to the regional office is done by the state, Attorney's do not involve in that process. So I won't worry about the case being in correct or not. However i would try to obtain the case number and check it myself through AVM

Case Number

Jayjo, I think my HR is willing to give me the number and they are in process retrieving it for me. Once I have it, I would like to call. I have called 415-975-4601 then pressing 1,1 to obtain processing status before.

Could you tell me the phone number and general button presses I would need to follow to check my case # please ?

Hi Jayjo,

When the case is transferred from State to regional, do they always send out letter to the lawyers with the reciept date and case number. Is it possible that that the lawyers won't have the case number in some situations.

Thanks
Seattle_gcwait

seattle_gcwait said:
Hi Jayjo,

When the case is transferred from State to regional, do they always send out letter to the lawyers with the reciept date and case number. Is it possible that that the lawyers won't have the case number in some situations.

Thanks
Seattle_gcwait
The regional office will send out a reciept with the case number to the lawyer, in turn has to send a copy to you. That is what happen in my case( I hired my own Lawyer), this may differ if your company hired the lawyer

How long on avg to get RD letter from DOL

Hi Jay,
Do you know how long after the SESA sends lawyer letter that it transferred your case to DOL does the DOL send a letter to the lawyer with the RD.
Does the AVM report status based on RD in the letter sent by the DOL or the letter sent by the SESA?

Thanks

navdod said:
Hi Jay,
Do you know how long after the SESA sends lawyer letter that it transferred your case to DOL does the DOL send a letter to the lawyer with the RD.
Does the AVM report status based on RD in the letter sent by the DOL or the letter sent by the SESA?

Thanks
I don't belive SESA sents out letter to lawyer saying that they transferred the case to Regional. It is the regional office sends out a letter to lawyer saying that we received your case on such and such date. In my case Regional office received on April 12 and i received a copy of the letter from my lawyer on April 22. So it sould be within two or three weeks