Search for I 485 cases

Hi Manolacho,

Thanks for running this for me, interestingly in the range 54490 - 54790 there are very few I485s and we have got still old message.

Hope we will all soon hear good news in comming weeks.

Thanks one again,

Why-R

Help me, Manolacho.

This is my first participation.

would you please Run the

Range SRC 02-157-52300 to SRC 02-157-52600

and

SRC 03-106-53000 to SRC 03-106-53500

anytime when you have time, thanks.

waiting for your posting.

miami j,

Attached is the file with the information for the ranges you requested.

I had to delete some of the old spreadsheets because the file was too big and would not allow me to upload it. Anyway, your ranges are in this file and if you wish to see other ranges previously checked you could also download files from previous postings in this thread.

If you need further help, please let me know.

And please post your conclusions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Job Manolacho

Manolacho
you are doing a good job by helping every one out. Thanx for your help and leadership in taking this responsibility.

Hope these searches will result in some good threads of approval joy in near future.

may01,

Thanks for your thoughts. I believe the objective of this forum is for us to help each other. We are all in the same boat, seeking freedom.

Manolacho,

Could I trouble you to run the range:

02-129-52100 to 02-129-52199

Thanks a lot for your help. Its appreciated.

RD 03/20/02
FP: 04/16/03

bags3,

Attached is the file with your range. There were only two cases under the range specified. If you would like me to broaden the range in order to see more cases please let me know.

poongunranar,

Thanks for the file. Did you modify the macro to get this type of text report? If so, could you please upload it to start using it too?

Thanks.

Manolacho:

No! I wrote a quick perl script to do this. However, uploading the script would do no good, because it depends upon at least three non-standard modules (WWW::Mechanize; HTTP::Cookies; HTML::TokeParser), which are to be installed and cannot be run "out of the box," so to speak.

poongunranar,

OK, I’ll let you know in case I need you to run this perl script for a specific range and of course, if it is no trouble for you.

Thanks a lot.

Need Help the software gurus

Especially Guys who are posting the result files:
One of the hallmark of this forum is that people never give out their complete SRC number. When you check somebody else's SRC number it is not appropriate. This is equivalent to publishing credit card numbers with expiration date.

I like the way kashmir does it
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=476276#post476276

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=455838#post455838

Please maintain the decorum of our forum. Please do the needful.

Jaxen:

I had this dilemma too. So took a look at the macro output and thought that the entire SRC number should be given. I am sorry, as you had pointed out all those guys' have their right to privacy. I will correct the script to not spit out the entire number.

However, if somebody wants to query over a range of numbers, and even if one were to mask the few digits of the SRC number in the output file, the requested folks can always interpolate to find out the true SRC numbers. I am not sure, how to curb that though :confused:

I agree with jaxen and poongunranar.

I’ll stop uploading this file until we find a way to keep the privacy of others. I am not very good at programming macros, so if someone is able to modify it keeping the privacy of the numbers, please let me know.

Although it might be a little late, I deleted the files from my previous postings.