San Jose FP waiters ( a new discussion group)

Please post my details

Recpt 10/07
Notice date: 10/26
WAC-01-295-XXXXXX
Waiting for AP/EAD/FP

June 14th FP for San Jose

I confirmed with my friend. His colleague at work got FP for June 14th. I am also waiting!! :)

No Information on WAC number..will ask tomorrow!

--Who Doesn\'t Care??

Jeez! I hope you are wrong about that!

:-(

I wish I were somewhere else! Why am I in Sunnyvale!? :-(
BTW, is the ASC (San Jose) determined based on where your company is located OR is it based on where your residence is?

Fremont shall do

even people in fremont get
it without any wait time..
as it falls under different
county and ASC; so, moving
to fremont will do..didn\'t
aware of this until now.

Yeah I too wish that it comes earlier

why can\'t these folks distribute
the load in nearby FP offices
around SJ...the whole thing sucks
bigtime

relationship of FP and city you live?

Can somebody explain how the two are related? I know a friend, he lives in san jose but got his FP in oakland! His ND was in July.

rusty

Why just San Jose 485 applicants are left behind???

Hi Guys,
Can we write a letter or email to CSC to complain about this situation? There must be a way to do it as US is a democratic country.
Would you guys agree?

FP done at SJ

I did my FP today at SJ before actual scheduled date (12/29). No issues..no waiting time.

ND 07/24

FP Follow up method

Site reference

http://www.immigration.com/newsletter/californianews.html

. Regarding pending I-485
a. If 120 days have elapsed from filing of the I-485 and the applicant has not received a fingerprint notice, fax an inquiry to (949) 389-3484.

b. If you do not receive a reply or a fingerprint notice within 10 days, please send a second fax to (949) 389-3198.

c. If you do not receive a reply or a fingerprint notice within 5 days, you have a choice of calling the Center Director\'s Office at (949) 389-3007 OR your lawyer can use the AILA CSC Liaison inquiry system by faxing CSC Fingerprint Inquiry form and Problem Case Inquiry sheet to the attention of Liaison at (202) 371-9449. YOU CANNOT DO BO