San Jose FP waiters ( a new discussion group)

Hi Kishur

we have taken FP notices and our passports and Driver\'s licences.But we were asked to show only one ID .Driver\'s licence is enough.But afterwards we noticed a mistake.They gave us one yellow form to fill up.In that Alien Registsration number is asked.Because we don\'t have no idea what it is we kept the space empty and the man at the desk told we can see the number in our Fp notices.He himself wrote those numbers for us.But by mistake he wrote tHe same number for both of us looking at one of our FP notices.We don\'t know whether it\'ll have any effect on fingerprints.We are going again today to confirm that.

JPGREENCARD

You are saying

we should carry at least one ID for each, FP Notice, and to find alien number it would be nice to have I-485 receipt. That\'s it.
Am I right JP?

SO u made a mistake, hope it is not going to cost you lot. Good luck
thanks
kishur

A Number is on FP Notice

Alien Number is already there on your FP notice. You don\'t need to have 485 notice.

Finger Priniting delayed becasue ....

http://www.lewslaw.com/US_Immigration_Updates.htm#12052001a

ADJUSTMENT APPLICATIONS (I-485)
                     Fax inquiries may only be made on cases filed prior to 12-31-2000.
                      For cases filed with Notice Dates after 05-01-2001, an inquiry on the scheduling of fingerprints may only be made
                     AFTER 01-31-2002 - even in cases, where one family member has not been scheduled.

Did FP at San Jose Please update the list

Did mine and wife\'s FP at San Jose on story rd. No question asked other than photo ID. In and out in 15 minutes.
I-485 mailed on May 16
No EAD yet.
Just hangin guys everybody will get it, just a matter of time.

Late sept. mailer: FP anticipated date? (SanJose)

Hi Folks,
         I just want to get a best guess
about the projected FP date for my case:
ND 10/12 RD 10/01 San Jose. Going by
current rate it would probably be around
March end or April, 02? Any idea or more
info on this, Pl. share with me. I need to
book a airline ticket for travel to India
for March. Airlines has $250 charge on
onward date change and ticket prices are
soaring. Pl. advise. Thanks

EAD Card Recd y\'day for both me and my wife!

EAD RD- Sep 13th. ND - sep 20th. WAC - 01289*****

NOTE: I applied for EAD myself and hence my RD and ND are different than that of my 485.

485 RD - July 2nd. ND - Aug 23rd. WAC - 01265****

Waiting for FP.

FP received SJ.

Today we received the FP notices for both my wife and me, at San Jose, with RD of 6/13/01 and ND of some day in Auguest. It\'s scheduled in next January.
We want to do it early of schedule, but my wife\'s working hour only allows her to do it after 4:30 pm, not in the morning. Any idea of the office hours of the SJ ASC or point I can get that information? Many thanks.

No Title

bigmountain,

Can you please post your details (RD, ND, WAC#, AP, EAD, FPScheduledDate) for tracking purpose?

Thanks
PCee

Good news.. June RD FP notice started .

Kumar_h1 recieved with June 11 RD and WAC-01-259!!..
It is really nice.