San Jose FP waiters ( a new discussion group)

asked my attorney to enquire about FP

MY RD 06/20, ND 08/20.
This morning I asked my attorney to enquire about FP, but I received following reply.
 "INS has started to use a new contractor to issue fingerprint notices. This has caused notices to be issued "out of order". Your application notice date is August 20. INS will not take inquiries on individual cases unless it has been 120 days from the notice date.
we can start inquiring only after Dec 20. "

Please throw your opinion and have a discussion
   Why are we San Jose guys sufferring due to new contractor?
Thanks
kishur

Gurus, my WAC 01-236-xxxxx. Will I get FP in next few days?

RD: 05/17 ND: 07/18; WAC 01-236-xxxxx. Any chances for me to get FP notice this week. I am planning to go on vacation on November 30 for two months. If I don\'t get my FP in this week, Do you suggest to postpone my vacation? Any input on this is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

it depends ...

csc485:

it depends on your urgency for green card.
I need GC as soon as possible...
My ND is aug 16 and wac is 01-259. I am planning to go
on vacation sometime in december. I decided to postpone it,
if I dont get FP by then, (I may not get it!). Rescheduling FP is a hassle!!

I believe it takes a while to reschedule the FP.
Can we go in late for the appointment with the same letter??
I dont know. maybe not!

kumar

Possible....

Looking at the current trend, you should be getting it this week. Does anyone know usually when INS send out FP notices? Start of the week or end of the week.

Will going to early FP lead to RFE

Gurus,

STATUS - RD-05/01;ND-07/01;EAD-Waiting;FP-Scheduled for 12/12/01;Completed 180 days from RD.

I\'m planning to go to early FP. Also, planning to shift company (180 days from RD). Will going to early FP lead to RFE. Any thoughts are welcome. Pls. respond..

Thanks.

S U M M A R Y

Summary is updated (11/13/2001 01:00pm PST). Please follow the link for summary (contains data of applicats who mailed to CSC since May, 2001)...

http://pceegcee.tripod.com/

NOTE: Please update your FPLocation for the benifit of every one waiting for FPs.

- PCee

Is there any way we can do?

Gurus,
San Jose FP waiters are left behind obviously. Is there any way we can do to help CSC speed up the FP notifications process?

Someone who crossed 120days from ND can inquire INS

I tried with my attorney, they said to enquire I should pass 120 days from notice date.
That is, guys who has notice date on or before July 15th may check at INS for their individual cases. That way it may trigger.
thanks
kis

sorry I pressed enter..

Continuation from my previous message....

but nothing has happened so far. May be i will have to wait till the end of this week. The second enquiry was made yesterday.

My ND July 17.

Who faxed it, you or attorney?

I think you may try after Nov 17th as it becomes 120days from notice date

travel where- abroad?

If you are around, u can ask ur attorney to fax it again next week.
that would be nice.
kish

That is what the attorney told...

Yes i am travelling abroad. But i will be gone in the middle of the week. Unfortunately i cannot postpone it.

Anybody experienced this

Myself and my wife gave FP on 11/14/01 at San Jose, CA. I called up FBI today to check the status. They said they have recd. my wife\'s FP and sent the result back to INS. They are yet to receive mine. Is this a normal case ? How should i deal with this. Should i need to contact SJ ASC again or what?

We went ahead of schedule for FP

Pl. respond.

Thanks

when can folks with WAC IDs 01-235-xxxxx expect to receive their FP calls?

does AVM update when the FP notices have been sent out??