San Jose FP waiters ( a new discussion group)

No Title

sdvidwan,

Can you please let us knwo when did you receive your AP?

Thanks
PCee

S U M M A R Y

Finally some San Jose FPs. Congratulations to all those who got FP notices. Even though SFO started sending FP notices a bit late (compared to other ASCs) today some one who mailed in AUG (MD 08/24, ND 09/24) got FP notice (SFO). I hope and wish that same thing happens with San Jose also and moves faster like other ASCs.

Summary is updated (11/06/2001 10:30am PST). Please follow the link for summary...

http://pceegcee.tripod.com/

NOTE: Please update your FPLocation for the benifit of every one waiting for FPs.

- PCee

Waiting for FP RD 04/03 ND 04/24

Hi aaahsan ,
Please add my details to list.
Recvd EAD, AP did not apply.

Any body from Oakland?

Any body from Oakland, I received my AP early and waiting for FP/EAD. My friends who applied from San Jose before me didn\'t get their AP yet. Is Oakland faster ???
WAC# 268

FP done early

Actual FP appt date: 12/08/01
FP done on 11/08/01
ASC San Jose

RD 05/03, ND 07/17

EAD and AP received both for self and spouse by Aug end...

And application is filed in VSC...but for fingerprint fall under the San Jose ASC.

FP went fine...went early and there were not many people...so they were allright to do the FP early...guys try to go at 2:00 PM or afterwards...not many people there!

No Title

randy7000,

I don\'t think AP depends on where they live or which ASC they come under (since they are completely processed by CSC). But FP notices depends on ASC though!

PCee

did fp on 11/07, FBI revd fp 11/07 and sent to INS on 11/07. immmm

did fp on 11/07, FBI revd fp 11/07 and sent to INS on 11/07. immmm