San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

PDmay2002 said:
Just heard from my lawyer.. I was expecting a 3-option NOF.. But got a pleasant surprise.. See you guys in 140 group.. 2 years and 9 months of labor and finally - Delivery... :rolleyes:

Congratulation..

PDmay2002 said:
Just heard from my lawyer.. I was expecting a 3-option NOF.. But got a pleasant surprise.. See you guys in 140 group.. 2 years and 9 months of labor and finally - Delivery... :rolleyes:

Congrats !! :)
What is ur case no?

Last edited by a moderator:
PDmay2002 said:

WHich state was your application?

mnhrdc said:
It looks time to worry again and would kindly appreciate everybody check with their attorney what is status of the Majority cases having RIR RO May & June 2003.(including other dates who have not recd BEC letters).
Are they in SFO RO or at BEC center

It is understood now Bec has completed data entry for all 20K cases transferred from SFO and started to dat entry for other states Back logged cases. And they will start soon adjudicating once they recieve replies on FIFO basis.

In this scenerio having not recieved BEC letters till now we need tofind out where our (May, June 2003 including cases not recd Bec letter ) cases are.

1.Did we lost in transist ?
2.Do they want to process these cases at SFO ?
3.How soon are we going to get the Bec letters ?

Hi mnhrdc - don't know if you read my posting on Dallas BEC thread that I recd the letter and my dates are almost similar to yours from CA. So yeah our cases seem to be in Dallas and I'm sure you'll should be getting the letter any day now

PDmay2002 said:

Congratulations! For those of us who did receive the 3-option letter, we are stuck.

Help needed.

Hi , sorry to be asking this question here. If i have to file my GC from Minnessotta, which place will be my state labor, fed labor and INS will be from?

Can someone throw some light.

Thanks.

BEC Letter

mnhrdc said:
Appreciate response and another good news
Just curious is it from Phil/Dallas ?
Let see for another couple weeks for all june cases and wait for May cases.
LIFO looks to be the process for BEC

It was from Dallas. My case was filled EB2-RIR.

waitingforlca said:
Hi , sorry to be asking this question here. If i have to file my GC from Minnessotta, which place will be my state labor, fed labor and INS will be from?

Can someone throw some light.

Thanks.

State : Minnesota
Fedral : CHICAGO Region

Received 45 days letter

Hi,
My attorney received 45 days letter yesterday .

Here is my info.

CA PD 06/06/2002
CA RD 05/06/2003 (RIR/EB3)

Still waiting for the 45 day letter.

I am still waiting for the 45 day letter.

CA
EB2/RIR

PD : 05/10/2002
RD : 06/19/2003

sfoguy said:
Hi,
My attorney received 45 days letter yesterday .

Here is my info.

CA PD 06/06/2002
CA RD 05/06/2003 (RIR/EB3)

Thanks for posting
Since there are quite a few letters are recd for RD May and June 2003
We may expect by end of Jan or first week of FEB for others
Looks they are Mailing in Batches

Legal Action against DOL

Hi Guys,

I think we all agree that DOL is unfair in making us wait for atleast another year but getting ready to approve the PERM applications filed after March 28th. Some of us think that legal action is the only way to let DOL know that this is unfair and they would have to process the backlogged applications before they start processing the PERM ones. May be the DOL thought that once PERM is in place lot of us would convert to PERM but my attorney told me that its not a good idea to do it especially if its filed under EB3.

All I am asking is think about this for a moment. We need lot of support to get this going. I am thinking we atleast have 100000 people waiting for their labor and if we each contribute $100, we could raise a million dollars. That should be suffiicient to hire an attorney and start the legal proceedings. If I am totally wrong and I am missing something, please do let me know and I would be the happiest person on the Earth if I am gonna get this thing done without any fuss.

I have started a new thread at http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=160354 for this purpose. I created a poll to gauge the interest of the fellow forum members in this matter. Please take a moment to vote so that we would know how many people are interested.

Folks
Just to let u know that Today I came to know that I recieved Bec 45 day letter from Dallas with a new Case NO. ETA-D04321-XXXX

It was LATE but NOT TOO LATE (Dher hi Andher Nahi Ahi)

Having Earliest PD comapred to most of cases who recieved the letters earlier having later PD's
We have 45 days to reply which means If some thing realy they start to process at BEC, there plans might be only after MARCH 2005 considering they are sending letters now for the Earliest PD cases.

Any how little relief that cases in not lost in transit.

Congratulations mnhrdc

Congratulations mnhrdc,
Hope the rest of use can see a ray of hope like you.

cadesi