09553526 certified Jan 11
09553527 certified Jan 11

vpHope said:
Also certified
09553521 certified Jan 10
09553522 certified Jan 10

:)

09553527 is March 31st.

Don't know if they are going by case numbers or RD or any combination of those.. The functioning of this agency is beyond anybody's imagination..

Hamilton said:
labor approved last year but will get layoff soon.

Would I be able to use approved labor from prior employer for my new job?

By the time I get laid off, if I use EAD, is it going to invavid my oppotunity to apply for green card with my wife or re-apply a green card myself in the future?

The question is not very clear.

Q1.Would I be able to use approved labor from prior employer for my new job?
Yes
GC is for future JOB only, means you even need not work for the sponsor company or Not Present in USA.

Your Approved labor can be used by you if the sposnsorere has not sold to somebody as subsititute.

You can file I-140 and I485 if you are in EB2 catagory.
After lapse of 180 days of I485 appln. you will get renewble EAD for the period of one year.

By using EAD you can get new jobs.

Make sure the original sponsor continues to process your application and does not witdraw untill I-140 is approved.

Allways contact an Efficient Immi Attorney.

dask_1

Yes, my lawyer said that case was approved after re-test.

Hi zdf31,
Could you please post the details of the response from DOL ,wheher dol approved the case ...etc

Thanks
dask_1[/QUOTE]

rockyrp said:
Hi All,

Finaly my labor approved yesterday. Today i checked avm status posted as certified on 01/10/2005. thank you for ALL your help.special thanks to gp111.

Here is my Case Details

Case No : 095530XX
PD :03/07/2002
DOL RD :03/17/2003
Company :South CA with 25 to 50 empoyee
Certified :01/10/2005.
Documents Rcvd : Pending
dot code : 999-151-032

Heartiest congratulations.. Hope your next steps go much smoother.

LCA taking for ever

RIR Filed: Feb 1, 2002
Forwarded to DOL Receipt Date: March 13, 2003
Case # 09552827

It should come any day, but it is intimidating.

what is form ETA750A AND ETA750B?

hi all,
I would like to know, what ETA750A AND ETA750B is? I received an invoice from my attorney, stating it for labor certification?

thanks in advance,

wassup said:
zdf31 said:
Yes, my lawyer said that case was approved after re-test.

dask_1, is your case approved after re-test? Can you please tell us what date it was replied on?
Hi wassup,
No it is not.... :mad: AVM still says received probably it will keep saying that till I pass away...I am vey much frustated man ...don't know when this misery will end.

My response was sent on 12th Oct 2004.I will definitely post my results good or bad and Please do the same wassup, please keep track of all the 3-option letter holders and responders .

Thanks a lot
dask_1

don't give up, all of us.

dask_1 said:
Hi wassup,
No it is not.... :mad: AVM still says received probably it will keep saying that till I pass away...I am vey much frustated man ...don't know when this misery will end.

My response was sent on 12th Oct 2004.I will definitely post my results good or bad and Please do the same wassup, please keep track of all the 3-option letter holders and responders .

Thanks a lot
dask_1

Meera Maria said:
hi all,
I would like to know, what ETA750A AND ETA750B is? I received an invoice from my attorney, stating it for labor certification?

thanks in advance,

A Form for Applying for Labor certification where all your and sponsor info is entered.

mnhrdc ,

Thanks for your response.
For the second question I asked:
"...By the time I get laid off, if I use EAD, is it going to invavid my oppotunity to apply for green card with my wife or re-apply a green card myself in the future?"

What I am trying to say is if my GC application ultimately did not go through, I used my EAD to work. Is the period of using EAD considered "out of status" when I apply GC with my wife after my GC application is rejected?

Hamilton said:
mnhrdc ,

Thanks for your response.
For the second question I asked:
"...By the time I get laid off, if I use EAD, is it going to invavid my oppotunity to apply for green card with my wife or re-apply a green card myself in the future?"
What I am trying to say is if my GC application ultimately did not go through, I used my EAD to work. Is the period of using EAD considered "out of status" when I apply GC with my wife after my GC application is rejected?
Let me restate and as i understood your questions the answeres

Using EAD is not considered out of status.
But risk is if not adjudicated you cant reuse existing H1visa.

To answer you better answer fallowing questions

1.Do you have an EAD against your GC processing?
2. you can use your EAD and risk is cant go back on your H1
3.Do you have an EAD against your wifes GC processing
4.You can use EAD as derivitive benifit and if original applicant is not adjudicated you can go back as H4 visa.
5.The total stay of H1+h4 cannt be more than 6yrs unless gc is under progress.
6. As long as you maintain h1/h4 visa's you are not out of status.