San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

First Letter is E

GotGC?? said:
I am told that the 45-day letters are initially keyed in, *alphabetically* in order of the EMPLOYER NAME. This has naturally screwed up the PD order in which the letters got sent out (PD 2002 from XYZ Corp is waiting while PD 2003 from ABC Inc has received the letter), but I guess they'll revert to the PD order when they receive the responses to the 45-day letter.

To validate this fact (theory/rumor/whatever) could those who have received the letters please mention the employer (or at least the first couple of alphabets). Thanks!!

wassup said:
niv, my dot code is same as yours. For whatever reason, they have just stopped processing 3-option cases. Is there some way we can speak with somebody at DOL and find out whats happening?

Iam not sure, I don't have direct contact with lawyer in my company. I just have to wait, wait and wait!!!

This theory may be true also.
Since sending letters to company or the law office is easier.

From now onwards who ever gets 45 day letter please mention your first letter of the company. It may help or may not to predict!!!

GotGC?? said:
I am told that the 45-day letters are initially keyed in, *alphabetically* in order of the EMPLOYER NAME. This has naturally screwed up the PD order in which the letters got sent out (PD 2002 from XYZ Corp is waiting while PD 2003 from ABC Inc has received the letter), but I guess they'll revert to the PD order when they receive the responses to the 45-day letter.

To validate this fact (theory/rumor/whatever) could those who have received the letters please mention the employer (or at least the first couple of alphabets). Thanks!!

My LC-RIR with PD:04/12/02 and RD:04/15/03 at CA DOL.Any one has any idea where this would be (CA -DOL or BEC) and what would be the expected time for approval. :confused:

It looks to me CA DOL.
AS per CA DOLAVM, cases with RD MAY 03 onward are sent to BEC

rajam123 said:
My LC-RIR with PD:04/12/02 and RD:04/15/03 at CA DOL.Any one has any idea where this would be (CA -DOL or BEC) and what would be the expected time for approval. :confused:

GotGC?? said:

This was true in earier posting they said the the boxes were sent to Bec centre alphabeticall by company's name.

If keying in was alphabetically, all LC's of one company should have recived the letters at same time.

If they had processed on PD's / RD's which is also looks to be not true.

To add to more confusion in our company a few Bec letters for month of June and July 2003 have been recieved But our attorney earlier had sent a mail otherwise saying Pre June cases are in SFO.

I presume they must be keying data just by opening a box randomly and as soon the data gets entered the 45day letter gets printed out and despatched.

Also we are not yet seen many Phil Bec centre letters.
SO We may have to wait atleast couple of weeks to know where we are
SFO or BEC center ?.

3-option

rp12345 said:
no response to my 3 option reply sent on oct 15 with DOT code of 052

That makes it quite a few of us who have not received 3-option response from DOL: niv,
astitva,
dask_1,
rp12345

Guys, could you please ask your lawyers to check with DOL as to what is going on with the 3-option cases. My lawyer told me that he called the DOL and that they take 3 weeks to get back. So I don't really have an answer yet. He said that they will NOT be transferred to the BEC's.

Auto Remand - NON-RIR Cases

mnhrdc said:
1.Remand cases are opend cases and also fall into Non-rir catagory.
2.Non-RIR RD's having OCT 03 later are transferred to BEC

I can definetly understand your Pain and I wish i am wrong in the above statements.

Does this means all our cases are still with SWA?? In that case looks like we are doomed.

In the same Boat

wassup said:
That makes it quite a few of us who have not received 3-option response from DOL: niv,
astitva,
dask_1,
rp12345

Guys, could you please ask your lawyers to check with DOL as to what is going on with the 3-option cases. My lawyer told me that he called the DOL and that they take 3 weeks to get back. So I don't really have an answer yet. He said that they will NOT be transferred to the BEC's.

Folks,
I am in the same boat too.. My company replied back on October 15th.

no 45 days letter received

Hi All:
I didn't receive the 45 days letter either by now. I checked my lawyer and she received 45 days letter for other people but not for me. My case number is
09560693 with CA PD June 11 2002, and SFO RD May 1 2003 RIR. I checked my case status from 4159754617 and the status is received. I think there are several possibility to my case.
1. The 45 days letter for my case was not sent by BEC.
2. The 45 days letter was lost.
3. My case was lost during transfer from SFO to BEC.
4. My case was still in SFO.
Do I have to wait helplessly for the 45 days letter? can I send letter to SFO, and BECS to say I want to continue the case even I didn't receive the 45 days letter? I just don't want to get my case closed accidently after two and half years long painful waiting. I would rather to pay 5000 dollars to sue DOL if my case was lost. Does anybody has good idea to handle this situation.
Thanks
WorriedEngineer

worriedEngineer said:
Hi All:
Do I have to wait helplessly for the 45 days letter? can I send letter to SFO, and BECS to say I want to continue the case even I didn't receive the 45 days letter? I just don't want to get my case closed accidently after two and half years long painful waiting. I would rather to pay 5000 dollars to sue DOL if my case was lost. Does anybody has good idea to handle this situation.
WorriedEngineer

I would wait a couple of weeks now. ( that's what I do anyway).
But it is obvious that some of the 315,000 letters may get lost. And I could not find any instructions how to proceed in such situations. DOL screwed up big time many times in the past so I will not be surprised if they do it again.

GP do you have any information on this letter issues?

Don;t know what is going on, my PD is Aug'2002 but i have not received such a letter yet too.... :mad:

worriedEngineer said:
Hi All:
I didn't receive the 45 days letter either by now. I checked my lawyer and she received 45 days letter for other people but not for me. My case number is
09560693 with CA PD June 11 2002, and SFO RD May 1 2003 RIR. I checked my case status from 4159754617 and the status is received. I think there are several possibility to my case.
Thanks
WorriedEngineer

worriedEngineer said:
Hi All:
Thanks
WorriedEngineer

I am also in the same boat. My case number is 09560707 with CA PD June 12 2002, and SFO RD May 1 2003 RIR. Not yet received 45 day letter till now.

Cases around PD June & July 2002 are not getting 45 day letters, coz I am in the same boat.

rajamnv said:
I am also in the same boat. My case number is 09560707 with CA PD June 12 2002, and SFO RD May 1 2003 RIR. Not yet received 45 day letter till now.

Here is the list of people waiting for the 3-option response from DOL. Mine was replied on 10.05.04. Seems to me that they have become busy sending their backlog to BEC's.

niv,
astitva,
dask_1,
rp12345,
r_sundu,
satyen_2003,
wassup

wassup said:
Here is the list of people waiting for the 3-option response from DOL. Mine was replied on 10.05.04. Seems to me that they have become busy sending their backlog to BEC's.

niv,
astitva,
dask_1,
rp12345,
r_sundu,
satyen_2003,
wassup
Hi wassup,
Thanks for preparing the list.I do no thave direct contact(not permitted as per my comapny policies) with my attorney, so I really cannot provide any more information about the 3 option letter, but be assured that I will post something as soon as I get some details about my case.
Lets hope for the best and prepare for the worst..what else we an do ...
This is so frustrating man ....... :mad:
Thanks and all the best
dask_1

rajam123 said:
It should be at the SF DOL. About when it will get certified, heh, your guess is as good as anyone's :-(

worriedEngineer said:
Hi All:
Thanks
WorriedEngineer

It looks either cases with RD May 2003 (SFO) are yet to recieve BEC45 day letter or the cases are with SFO.

My attorney sent me a mail stating May/june/ 2003 are with SFO but he was proved wrong since he recieved letters for June 2003 .
Hope he gets proved wrong for May 2003 cases also. Let's wait for couple of more weeks having waited so long.
Check with your attorney's to knonw what do they have info for month of May 2003 (RIR)case,

Any new certifications

Hi Gp111 or Others - Do you know of recent certifications for Mar'2003. My RD is Mar'2003 and I am still waiting.

Thanks