San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

Reamanded cases - bayareagc & Others

bayareagc said:
I am hoping that something will happen before next march. I do not anticipate 3-4 years of wait time(i am consoling myself and you by saying this :) ).

Please share if you hear anything.

Also my question is what about my "RD, Receipt Date", Given that everything will be based on my RD, it will be very frusturating if i get a new RD.

keep your hopes high, we will cross through this..

I have been so long.........but with all this commontion, I am afraid our cases will be like tiny drop in a mighty ocean

I was told my friend and others that we will retain the RD (Receipt Date). I am not anticipating any new RD's either. My only concern is....I am not sure how/when or by who our cases will be looked into?????

How did you arrive at March next year??

goodphysq said:
No reponse again from this forum....looks like very few out there like me.

Its really frustrating do anyone has any clue...........please ???????

Remanded cases will be put in the non RIR queue of your respective state and will handled like non RIR case with your original PD. Keep on checking the processing date for ur state non RIR labour. When ever that reaches you PD, SWA will intimate ur company to advertise. After the recruitment effort, your company will send all resumes and interview details to SWA. SWA after verifying the recruitment effort send the file to DOL. Now your wait will start in DOL non RIR queue.

Auto Remand - NON-RIR Cases

From the below link as of 04/27/2001 we have more than 53,000 cases in NON-RIR queue. Holy smoke I dont have any clue how they are planning to address all this cases :mad:

http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/dol111504.html

I think it will be safe to check after 3-4 months to find out.....what??? I dont know....

Please share with me some good news.....the more I read.....the more I am worried..

I belive in faith and only GOD have to do some miracle here...........

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Nirvan!!

Nirvan said:
Remanded cases will be put in the non RIR queue of your respective state and will handled like non RIR case with your original PD. Keep on checking the processing date for ur state non RIR labour. When ever that reaches you PD, SWA will intimate ur company to advertise. After the recruitment effort, your company will send all resumes and interview details to SWA. SWA after verifying the recruitment effort send the file to DOL. Now your wait will start in DOL non RIR queue.

you are absolutely correct, as of 04/2001 CA - SWA has more than 54000 cases. and its been in April-2001 for three years...most of the remand happend during Sep-Oct 2001. Not sure when they will get there and also no body is talking about cases like us.

Thats my Frustration :mad:

Here are the latest Approvals

Case# ------Aprvd------DOL Rcd Date
09553112------n29------3/20/2003
09553113------n29------3/20/2003
09553114------n29------3/20/2003
09553116------n29------3/20/2003
09553122------n29------3/20/2003
09553128------n29------3/20/2003
09553130------n26------3/20/2003
09553132------n26------3/20/2003
09553140------n29------3/20/2003
09553144------n29------3/20/2003
09553146------n29------3/20/2003
09553149------n29------3/20/2003
09553150------n29------3/20/2003
09553151------n29------3/20/2003
09553154------n30------3/20/2003
09553156------n29------3/20/2003
09553157------n30------3/20/2003
09553159------n30------3/20/2003
09553161------n30------3/20/2003
09553167------n30------3/20/2003
09553174------n30------3/20/2003
09553175------n30------3/20/2003

CA SWA Stopped Processing

goodphysq said:
you are absolutely correct, as of 04/2001 CA - SWA has more than 54000 cases. and its been in April-2001 for three years...most of the remand happend during Sep-Oct 2001. Not sure when they will get there and also no body is talking about cases like us.

Thats my Frustration :mad:

May be everybody is so frusturated that they do not even want to drop in a few lines in this forum. Cannot blame them.

I talked to SWA,CA and found out today that they are not processing any cases now, just waiting for orders on how/when/where to pack and send the cases.

If we retain the Receipt date it will be good for us right?
Also do you know how long this supervised recruiment will take?

Keep writing

bayareagc said:
May be everybody is so frusturated that they do not even want to drop in a few lines in this forum. Cannot blame them.

I talked to SWA,CA and found out today that they are not processing any cases now, just waiting for orders on how/when/where to pack and send the cases.

Keep writing

Min time for supervised recruiment is 2.5 months. once SWA starts processing a non RIR case. they will inform ur company to advertise for 3 days and wait for 30 days to see the results. After 30 days SWA will send all resumes they received to ur company asnd ask them to interview giving a 5 week timelimit for this effort. If the candidates r not suitable for the job, ur manager should give reasons why they r not suitable. SWA reviews the interview procedure and if they don't find mistake they will forward to DOL.

Look into this link.

Srihar said:
Anyone knows how to read process time in the below link page.
I would like to know the two different they mentioned in the page as PERM and RIR. Also for SF it shows two different month/year for each PERM and RIR. My case has been filed in RIR in AZ and transferred to DOL in May 2004.
So do I need to read the current processing time as March 2003 or April 2004?

http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/dol111504.html

please help me. Thanks in Advance :confused:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=125022&page=20&pp=15&highlight=oregon

Labor Denied?????

Hi Everyone,

If two labors applied by same employer for same employee in two states ie hq and faster state.
If faster state labor denied in DOL, what will happen to Headquarters Labor process???

If labor denied then you can't process another already applied labor/new labor/ I-140 for other approved labor .... until 180 days or . which one is true?????

Thanks

bayareagc said:

Keep writing

Why they are waiting ? They are wasting our tax money ...

Is the economy really getting better now ? House pirce is high , stock is doing not bad ...

Never understand how they work ...

pk_karim,

If two labors applied by same employer for same employee in two states ie hq and faster state.
If faster state labor denied in DOL, what will happen to Headquarters Labor process???

It will not have any effect on the second Labor as both are seperate Labors applied in two different locations.

If labor denied then you can't process another already applied labor/new labor/ I-140 for other approved labor .... until 180 days or . which one is true?????

Thanks

You cannot file LC for same position-same location for 180 days.. but you can always file LC for the same person with different position / different location... Also you can apply for I-140 if you have Preapproved Matching LC (There are no restrictions on that)

Has any one received letters from BEC.

May be I am being optimistic and asking this question. Did anyone receive anyletters from any of the BECs.

No Letters yet

Nope..No letters yet and till we actually get the letters we are going to get further crap excuses from BEC folks of software problems and like, all a big cover-up for their laziness.

The lazy bums of these DOL public should be flogged to make them do some tangible work. I sincerely wish the administration does something like that. Its high time they do.

please help me !

Hi GP111,

i am worried abt my case, can you tell me what shoul i do..
here is my details.

My PD 3/21/02
DOL RD 3/17/2003
dot code 999-151-032.
southern california base company with 50 employees

still recieved status... no updated on avm.

Thanks for your help.

rockyrp said:
Hi GP111,

i am worried abt my case, can you tell me what shoul i do..
here is my details.

My PD 3/21/02
DOL RD 3/17/2003
dot code 999-151-032.
southern california base company with 50 employees

still recieved status... no updated on avm.

Thanks for your help.

Hold on your Horse & wait for few days .. Some Case takes little longer then the others.. What was the qualification / Experience Requirements ? If they have issued 3-Option letter, you attorney should receive in a few days, if not you will get certified soon.

good luck

Hi GP111,

Thanks. Did BEC already started processing the application, what are the likey date for approval in my case (your guess about my labor clearance..). How can I know where my application has gone? As Phil is currently processing their own application of July,03, will they process my case, separately or based on RD date? I am guessing it might take another 2 months to get the approval. Do you agree in my case?

Sorry for so many questions.. Thanks for comments again,

Thanks.

rks

gp111 said:
pk_karim,

It will not have any effect on the second Labor as both are seperate Labors applied in two different locations.

You cannot file LC for same position-same location for 180 days.. but you can always file LC for the same person with different position / different location... Also you can apply for I-140 if you have Preapproved Matching LC (There are no restrictions on that)
Thanks gp111 for fast response.
What if example after Boston DOL labor denied in Feb and Sanfransisco DOL approves Labor in Mar, Can I-140 apply from Sanfransisco????

rks2003,

Thanks. Did BEC already started processing the application, what are the likey date for approval in my case (your guess about my labor clearance..).

No, BEC has not started processing applications yet.

How can I know where my application has gone?

Your attorney / employer will receive letter from BEC about that.

As Phil is currently processing their own application of July,03, will they process my case, separately or based on RD date? I am guessing it might take another 2 months to get the approval. Do you agree in my case?

Yes, Once they start it should not take more then 2 months.

pk_karim said:
Thanks gp111 for fast response.
What if example after Boston DOL labor denied in Feb and Sanfransisco DOL approves Labor in Mar, Can I-140 apply from Sanfransisco????

Yes You can.