San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

sandeep0902 said:
Could anyone help me to find the meaning of the code 095-92049. I could not locate it on site.

Many thanks!

sandeep0902,

095-92049 is your case number, not DOT Code.

3 option letter

xyr888,

I believe that it must have been the same. The lawyer said that a company's past hiring record (according to him last 6 months) can also be used instead of placing a new ad for the retest option.

xyr888 said:
wassup,

Normally the 3 option letter has the following options:
1. Withdraw your case
2. Remand to state
3. re-test market

What is your 3 option letter about? Is yours different from one above?

Hope!

SF-DOL has significantly slowed down in the recent few months. I sincerely hope they don't do that same thing SESA did with Non-RIR cases.

what did they do with the Non-RIR cases?

runaway73 said:
SF-DOL has significantly slowed down in the recent few months. I sincerely hope they don't do that same thing SESA did with Non-RIR cases.

what did they do with the Non-RIR cases?

AVM Number

I am trying to check my case in the AVM (415-975-4617). It just keeps ringing with no response. Any ideas why? Is this the correct number?

vs357190 said:
I am trying to check my case in the AVM (415-975-4617). It just keeps ringing with no response. Any ideas why? Is this the correct number?

It happens often. Mostly when they are updating the system. Try after sometime.

I'm getting really frustrated with the current processing speed!
Any place for us to speak up of our frustration? Will anybody listen to us at all?

will_get_there1 said:
Is DOL on holiday today ???

The way they are progressing, I would suspect they are on holiday most of the days.

I would be surprised if they get to applications received in April by this year end, with the presidential election, holiday season et al coming.

What does my case number mean?

It seems that everyone on this thread has a case number beginning with 09x. I just received my case number from SESA and it is 084-50xxx. Does anybody know what that means?
Thanks

theshack said:
It seems that everyone on this thread has a case number beginning with 09x. I just received my case number from SESA and it is 084-50xxx. Does anybody know what that means?
Thanks

Because everybody is this thread are in DOL queue not SESA... the case number you have is SESA case number & you will receive DOL case number (09x type) once your case will get transferred to DOL.

hope this helps

Hello,

My case has transfered to federal from state on 10/16/2003. So far I haven't received DOT code from them. Do you know how can I get my Dot Code or how long I have to wait to get it.

Thanks in advance,
Sanat

sanatshah said:
Hello,

My case has transfered to federal from state on 10/16/2003. So far I haven't received DOT code from them. Do you know how can I get my Dot Code or how long I have to wait to get it.

Thanks in advance,
Sanat

Do you have DOL Case number ? Call AVM, Press 1,1 & enter case number to get DOT code ... if case number not available, press 1,2 enter company/attorney phone number & guess your case out of bunch of cases received after 10/16...

gp111 said:
Because everybody is this thread are in DOL queue not SESA... the case number you have is SESA case number & you will receive DOL case number (09x type) once your case will get transferred to DOL.

hope this helps
I just called up SESA and they say that this number is a DOL case number. The number actually starts with 04. Its 04-084-50xxx. According to the SESA person that I talked to, all numbers starting with 04 are DOL numbers.
Thanks

theshack said:
I just called up SESA and they say that this number is a DOL case number. The number actually starts with 04. Its 04-084-50xxx. According to the SESA person that I talked to, all numbers starting with 04 are DOL numbers.
Thanks

Call AVM to verify..

DOL might have started new series after running out of 09 numbers.