DOL PD : 01/21/2003

Received 3 option letter on June 24 the 2004
Responded on 19/Aug/2004

Certified on Sep 29 2004.

Thanks all for your help.
Praveen

Praveen, how many years experience ?
BS+ ??

Do you if the years of experience required is what triggered them to issue this freaking 3 option letter ?

gp111 said:
I wonder what they did last whole week, 03/10 cases started on Spet 24 & still stuck on the same date..How much time it takes to process 225 cases !

I've been used to it for long time. They are always doing things like that. Sometimes, they were stuck on one day for one month. I'm disappointed by those DOL pigs(wait a minute, I'm not intended to insult pigs) for many many times.

unclear said:
I've been used to it for long time. They are always doing things like that. Sometimes, they were stuck on one day for one month. I'm disappointed by those DOL pigs(wait a minute, I'm not intended to insult pigs) for many many times.

God only knows how many people are working !! If I assume at least 10 people will be working on these cases and each one finishing like 10 cases a day, it should be moving like some 100 cases a day !!

Forget about all these, it should be moving at least 50 cases/day.

I hope it is NOT like just 1 or 2 people working !!

News from immigration-law.com

AILA has reported the September 21, 2004 Memorandum by Bill Carlson, Chief of Foreign Labor Certification, DOL to all the Center Directors and Certifying Officers warning that no expedite was and would be permitted in the labor certification processing. The Memo particularly emphasized that the following situations which have been from time to time expedited by the local SWA and Regional COs should be uniformly denied for expedite: (1) Child age-out; (2) Child Medical Treatment; (3) Otain a Home Care Attendant to Care for a Terminally Ill Patients.

Anyone can explain what it means?

Certified

I called AVM and heard the sweet tune of CERTIFIED today.

The case details are as follows:

RD Feb 26, 2003
CASE No: 09548***
DOT code 999.151-032
Certified: 04-OCT-2004

No NOFs at any level.

Thanks to all for your support and good information. Good luck to all who are still waiting here for the certification. see you in next stage (I-140 Forum).

Thanks

In_GC_Race said:
AILA has reported the September 21, 2004 Memorandum by Bill Carlson, Chief of Foreign Labor Certification, DOL to all the Center Directors and Certifying Officers warning that no expedite was and would be permitted in the labor certification processing. The Memo particularly emphasized that the following situations which have been from time to time expedited by the local SWA and Regional COs should be uniformly denied for expedite: (1) Child age-out; (2) Child Medical Treatment; (3) Otain a Home Care Attendant to Care for a Terminally Ill Patients.

Anyone can explain what it means?

It means no requests for expedited process will be entertained by any of DOL.

Congrats Get_Gc04 ,

Could you please provide some information abbot job requirement for you labor.

Thanks

get_gc04 said:
I called AVM and heard the sweet tune of CERTIFIED today.

The case details are as follows:

RD Feb 26, 2003
CASE No: 09548***
DOT code 999.151-032
Certified: 04-OCT-2004

No NOFs at any level.

Thanks to all for your support and good information. Good luck to all who are still waiting here for the certification. see you in next stage (I-140 Forum).

Thanks

Congratulations ...
Wish you good luck for further stages.

vsaxena said:
Congrats Get_Gc04 ,

Could you please provide some information abbot job requirement for you labor.

Thanks

Thanks VSaxena. As far as I know, the requirement was BS +1 Yr. but I have BS + 9 yrs of exp.

Thanks

get_gc04

gp111 said:
Congratulations ...
Wish you good luck for further stages.

Thanks gp111. Good luck to you for your LC. Everyone in this forum is benefited from your knowledge and dedication about DOL and related issues. Keep it up. :)

get_gc04

get_gc04 said:
Thanks VSaxena. As far as I know, the requirement was BS +1 Yr. but I have BS + 9 yrs of exp.

Thanks

get_gc04

Congrats GET_GC04.One more quick question.Can you plz verify that even though your DOL receipt date was Feb 26, it just got approved yesterday though DOL is currently processing March 10??

waitinginlimbo1 said:
Congrats GET_GC04.One more quick question.Can you plz verify that even though your DOL receipt date was Feb 26, it just got approved yesterday though DOL is currently processing March 10??

This is true waitinginlimbo1. In fact I was pretty much worried about it since DOL is processing March 10 but finally the wait of 2.5+ years paid off. ;)

Hi Everyone,
I've been a passive participant of this forum for the past few mo's and have gained immense knowledge. Based on the knowledge i approached my attorney about my job reqs as my PD is nearing and learnt that the reqs were very simple. MS with knowledge of C/C++. No experience is mentioned. Do you guys think i can expect the 3-option letter :confused: . If so, i should start preparing for that.

Thanks Everyone.

Case No: 09573***
DOL RD:- 07/11/03
DOT CODE:- 999-151-051.

gp111 said:
I guess that are updating AVM once a week nowadays since all the last approved cases we found were of Sept 24 ... Lets hope they update AVM for this weeks processed cases over the weekend...
3/10/2003 225
3/12/2003 47
3/13/2003 134
3/17/2003 140
3/19/2003 42
3/20/2003 76
3/24/2003 130
3/27/2003 125
3/31/2003 251

Well, 3/10/03 had a lot of cases transferred to DOL. Another big one is 03/31/03. I am hoping they would move past 03/10/03 by the end of this week.

Latest certifications

Tried to find latest certified case for 10th March, following cases were updated on AVM as certified yesterday 4th Oct.

I was not able to find any case higher than 09551591 as certified, so if we go by case number, DOL still need to go through 70 more cases before they move beyond March 10.

Help needed

GP111 and other Gurus

Need some help. I am on h1 and my present employer filled my labor and it went to Federal in Feb 2004, My company financial position is not good so I am not sure what happens when I clear LC and go further.

I received an offer from a big company and they are ready to file MY fresh LC immediately, My H1 6 years expires in Jun 2006. So If the new company files fresh LC now can I get 7th year extension. Is that rule applied to everyone or there are some limitations for that rule.

http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/beyond6.html

Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

fromCA said:
GP111 and other Gurus

Need some help. I am on h1 and my present employer filled my labor and it went to Federal in Feb 2004, My company financial position is not good so I am not sure what happens when I clear LC and go further.

I received an offer from a big company and they are ready to file MY fresh LC immediately, My H1 6 years expires in Jun 2006. So If the new company files fresh LC now can I get 7th year extension. Is that rule applied to everyone or there are some limitations for that rule.

http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/beyond6.html

Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Yes, The rule applies to everyone the same way. If you file LC before end of 5th year of H1 you are eligible for H1 extension.