San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

Srihar said:
Can you please listen one more time calling the number and clarify me what it means Reduction in Recruitment for all western states other than california which they process May 2004. The permanent application they process sep 2003 for AZ. I hope that the permanent applicaiton means Non RIR.

For AZ
Permanent (Non RIR) : Sep-03
RIR : May-04

popoye said:
For the question I asked to the CA-SWA/SESA on why the case statuses will not be updated , below is the response I received

"We have downsized to only a few staff in preparation for our office closing on March 31, 2005. The few staff left will be devoted to shipping our cases to the federal processing centers between now and March 31, 2005. We will provide a transfer schedule when the information becomes available (probably within the nxt week). "

Not sure what she meant by federal processing center. Is it NPC or BEC> I Guess I ll ask next week for the exact transfer schedule on RIR .. Non RIR and dates etc and where these files are sent to.

Popoye, All the unopened CA SWA cases will be moved to Dallas BEC by March 2005...

Check this memo for further details
http://shusterman.com/pdf/dol120304.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
dude123 said:
Hi GP
Please correct me if I am wrong, I guess all the SWA unopened cases will move to Dallas, per the attached pdf document from Shusterman..
Thanks

Hi gp111

The PDF says AZ to dallas. What does it mean? cases from state labor or from SF DOL?

You are correct, no evidence that my case is with BEC, I just guessed by hearing various posts where AVM said RIR-CA May 2004 RD onwards sent to BEC.

Ray S. said:
How do you know your case is with the BEC?? What official word did you get about your case W.R.T BEC??

JRFF said:
You are correct, no evidence that my case is with BEC, I just guessed by hearing various posts where AVM said RIR-CA May 2004 RD onwards sent to BEC.

I think it is not May 2004 onwards, it is May 2003 onwards for RIR - CA

dude123 said:
Hi GP
Please correct me if I am wrong, I guess all the SWA unopened cases will move to Dallas, per the attached pdf document from Shusterman..
Thanks

Yes its Dallas.. sorry for TYPO !

AVM's Response

I have been trying to check the status through AVM for CA-RIR. There has been no reponse for the last 3-4 days. If someone has luck in getting the AVM line, please check the recent cases approval and post it to the forum.

I hope Gp111 is right,

but about my case, :my rd is Apr04(RIR), didn't listen anything from lawyer, AVM not working, . CAn anyone help me,
Thanks,

Srihar said:
Thanks gp111.
This helps to bring AZGC and myself into the same page :)

Last edited by a moderator:
gcwait2002 said:
I have been trying to check the status through AVM for CA-RIR. There has been no reponse for the last 3-4 days. If someone has luck in getting the AVM line, please check the recent cases approval and post it to the forum.
keeps ringing - no answer.

immigration-law News Visa retrogression

Bad News :mad:

12/08/2004: India/China/Filipino EB-3 Moved to 01/01/2002!!

The State Department has just released the Visa Bulletin for January 2005. As expected, the employment-based EB-31 moved backward to January 1, 2002 for India, China, and Philippines. It is interesting to learn that the EB-3 cut-off date applies only to "professional or skilled worker" EB-31 category and the unskilled worker category of EB-32 remain "current" for the Indians, Chinese, and Filipinos

I-140/I-485 acceptance before Dec 31, 2004

Hi GP111 and Others,

With the I-485 retrogression posted today, is it valid for I-485 filed from Jan 1, 2005 or today. My wife's PD is 05/02, RD 03/24/03. If she gets the LC and if we are able to send the I-140/I-485 before 12/31/2004, will USCIS accept it?

Please let me know, based on past infortmation.

gcwait2002 said:
Hi GP111 and Others,

With the I-485 retrogression posted today, is it valid for I-485 filed from Jan 1, 2005 or today. My wife's PD is 05/02, RD 03/24/03. If she gets the LC and if we are able to send the I-140/I-485 before 12/31/2004, will USCIS accept it?

Please let me know, based on past infortmation.

Yes, They will accept it if you can make before Dec 31st... It will not be processed till PD becomes current ( about 5 more months) but atleast you would be able to get EAD/AP

gp111 said:
Yes, They will accept it if you can make before Dec 31st... It will not be processed till PD becomes current ( about 5 more months) but atleast you would be able to get EAD/AP

Thanks for the Info. I have also left a voice mail to my attorney. I'm not sure when my attorney is going to get back to me.

Don't get me wrong. How sure are you about this? Have you heard of any cases like this in the past? Any additional pointers will be of great help.

gcwait2002 said:
Thanks for the Info. I have also left a voice mail to my attorney. I'm not sure when my attorney is going to get back to me.

Don't get me wrong. How sure are you about this? Have you heard of any cases like this in the past? Any additional pointers will be of great help.

I am reading for the State Department Bulletin..For the Month of December -2004 EB3 category is current & for the month of Jan 2005 EB3 has retrogressed to 01/01/2002.. What it says that in the month of Dec-04 Visa Number is available for any PD in EB3 but for Jan-05 Visa number is only available for EB3 PD before 01/01/02.. Its up to you if you think it says the other way.

hope this helps