San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

GC_dreamer said:
So does this mean that a new case filed on 1/1/05 (say) will be processed by NPC right away - much before BEC processes the unopened cases? This way is really unfair to the current pending cases at SWA/SESA!!
I don't think so. I think it will get processed by PD.

GC_dreamer said:
So does this mean that a new case filed on 1/1/05 (say) will be processed by NPC right away - much before BEC processes the unopened cases? This way is really unfair to the current pending cases at SWA/SESA!!

The objective of opeing NPC is to reduce the delay in processing. But that does not mean it will be processed right away ( This is not PERM), They have removed only SWA and may be relatively some reduction in processing of time comapred to current processing (Avg 33 months for CSC) for LC.

There is No fair or unfair only Lucky or Unlucky fellows.

-mnhrdc
RD 5/5/03 (Moved to Bec because of Cut off date 5/1/03. - Lucky or Unlucky:)

Gp111 and other gurus please reply

mnhrdc said:
The objective of opeing NPC is to reduce the delay in processing. But that does not mean it will be processed right away ( This is not PERM), They have removed only SWA and may be relatively some reduction in processing of time comapred to current processing (Avg 33 months for CSC) for LC.

There is No fair or unfair only Lucky or Unlucky fellows.

-mnhrdc
RD 5/5/03 (Moved to Bec because of Cut off date 5/1/03. - Lucky or Unlucky:)

PD 08/2001
RD 08/2002
Remanded to SWA (from RIR to NONRIR) 06/2003.

What category my case belongs to? Opened OR unopened case? I am hoping that by March 2005, my labour will be cleared? Is that too much to hope for? Please let me know what i should expect next year.

Frusturated Soul

bayareagc said:
PD 08/2001
RD 08/2002
Remanded to SWA (from RIR to NONRIR) 06/2003.

What category my case belongs to? Opened OR unopened case? I am hoping that by March 2005, my labour will be cleared? Is that too much to hope for? Please let me know what i should expect next year.

Frusturated Soul

Quote"
If the State Offices opened the cases but were unable to complete processing of the opened cases by December 31, 2004, they are required to continue and complete processing of such cases and forward such cases for certification not to the Regional Certifying Officer but to one of the NPC in Chicago or Atlanta.

Under the schedules, only "unopened" cases are allowed to be transferred to the BEC. Consequently, "opened" cases will be kept being processed by the State Offices even after March 2005" UnQuote

Untll Guru's find the trend of clearance for first few months at NPC & BEC, it is hard to guess the trend for future Dates.

Worst case scenrio 2006; Best case Middle of 2005

Possitive about your case Earliest PD (FIFO)

-mnhrdc
Sub for GP on his Thanks Giving Vacation:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I140/485

gp111 said:
Congratulations... Wish you all the good luck for Next Stages... The good news is I-140/485 has become super fast in CSC.

What is the processing time for I140.

Updates:

This is what Tomshu writes in Philly thread.

1/. The Homeland Department was not happy with the security system of the previous computer system the BEC had, BEC is updating a new computer system with more security measures required the Homeland Department. Therefore the date for sending out those letters was delayed. Hopefully letters can be sent out before Christemas as a Christemas gift for us.

2/. Phil and SF regional DOL cases will be likely processed together since currently the Phil BEC only has these two regions' cases available.

3/. Cases will be likely processed according to the priority dates known as FIFO.

4/. RIR and none-RIR will be processed seperately.

5/. Cases from SWA have not been considered.

Fifo

Does any one know how the FIFO method is followed in processing. My RD in San Francisco is May 2004. But a case RD on July 2004 has got apporved in the same DOL. Is there any idea how it happens!

Srihar said:
Does any one know how the FIFO method is followed in processing. My RD in San Francisco is May 2004. But a case RD on July 2004 has got apporved in the same DOL. Is there any idea how it happens!

Srihar, Something wrong with info.. guys are waiting with 20th march 2003 RD in SF region.

Hi Gp111,
If dates get retrogressed that will affect all the 4 centers including CSC which is working on 2004 date for I485.
Right now all 4 centers have different processing dates for I140 / 485.
Incase of retrogression what dates they will get pushed back to ? Will all dates get pushed back to the same date ?

gp111 said:
If your LC is for Seattle you have to file at NSC.

Fifo

Hi Anand Mishra
It's not wrong info. Guy who applied after me got approved(RD-JUly 2004). His case has been sent to Dallas on backlog elimination. Probably my case also might have gone there. But still it looks like they take cases randomly and not in FIFO method.

help4lc said:
Hi Gp111,
If dates get retrogressed that will affect all the 4 centers including CSC which is working on 2004 date for I485.
Right now all 4 centers have different processing dates for I140 / 485.
Incase of retrogression what dates they will get pushed back to ? Will all dates get pushed back to the same date ?

Yes, it will be a common PD Cutoff for all the Service Centers.

Also, don't get confuced with Current Processing date of Centers with the PD Retrogression. Current Processing date is ND (Notice Date : Receipt Date of I-140/485) so It may be different for different Centers.

Srihar said:
hi srihar,
When you say approved, do you mean his labor has been certified?
Did he get intimated by BEC or SFO DOL?
Do you know his/her DOT code?

Fifo

jnathan said:
hi srihar,
When you say approved, do you mean his labor has been certified?
Did he get intimated by BEC or SFO DOL?
Do you know his/her DOT code?

Hi nathan

He has been informed by his attorney office. May be they might have got the information from BEC or SFO DOL. I don't know his DOT code. :(

Srihar said:
Hi Anand Mishra
It's not wrong info. Guy who applied after me got approved(RD-JUly 2004). His case has been sent to Dallas on backlog elimination. Probably my case also might have gone there. But still it looks like they take cases randomly and not in FIFO method.
Do you know if the guy's employer/attorney got a letter from BEC earlier? I thought BECs just started sending out the letters? Or letters are sent out only selectively??!?!?!

GCD

Fifo

GC_dreamer said:
Do you know if the guy's employer/attorney got a letter from BEC earlier? I thought BECs just started sending out the letters? Or letters are sent out only selectively??!?!?!

GCD

Hi GC_dreamer.

What letter you are referring! Approval or just intimation of transfer to BEC?

Srihar said:
Hi GC_dreamer.

What letter you are referring! Approval or just intimation of transfer to BEC?
This is the letter that BECs are supposed to send out to the attorney/employer asking if this labor is still required.

GCD

Fifo

GC_dreamer said:
This is the letter that BECs are supposed to send out to the attorney/employer asking if this labor is still required.

GCD

Hi GC_dreamer

I don't know whether his attorney / employer got this letter. It looks like either all the files sent to BEC have been sorted in different batch as per month, like april to june and july to sept something like that. so why even the recent cases are approved. or they don't folow FIFO and they just pick the files randomly. :(

Quote"
If the State Offices opened the cases but were unable to complete processing of the opened cases by December 31, 2004, they are required to continue and complete processing of such cases and forward such cases for certification not to the Regional Certifying Officer but to one of the NPC in Chicago or Atlanta.

Under the schedules, only "unopened" cases are allowed to be transferred to the BEC. Consequently, "opened" cases will be kept being processed by the State Offices even after March 2005" UnQuote

===============================

If SESA approves and forwards to the DOL BEFORE DEC 31 2004 , Will that be considered as a UNOPENED case from DOL's perspective and will be forwarded to BEC or will it get forwarded to NPC ?

popoye said:
If SESA approves and forwards to the DOL BEFORE DEC 31 2004 , Will that be considered as a UNOPENED case from DOL's perspective and will be forwarded to BEC or will it get forwarded to NPC ?

If its Before It will go to BEC with other DOL backlogged cases. If its after Dec 31st, Sesa will directly send it to NPC