San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

worker_bee said:
Absolutely!! I don't know what you do for a living, gp111, but I'm sure you'd make a great immigration attorney, better than most of what we guys have :)

Thanks for your comments guys...I am just a regular guy who checks the forum 100 times a day with a positive hope !! Most of info I write here is just copy & paste (copied in to my brain earlier !!!!) from other forums / websites / articles.. I am just a messanger..

How many letters will be sent out?

gp,

Do you know how many letters will be sent out for each applicant from BRC? One for employer and one for attorney, or just one to whoever?

thanks

Latest Certifications for 03/13

Some cases certified for 03/13

09552724 10/29
09552726 10/29

09552672 11/02
09552674 11/02
09552716 11/02

Thx.

Neither here nor there :-(

This is just a rant. My RD is 4/14/2003 (RIR), so I am not quite there in the SF DOL queue, and since the BEC's are picking up from 5/2003, I missed that bus too.

Fate is cruel to me :-(

Not Sure

lifeislife said:
This is just a rant. My RD is 4/14/2003 (RIR), so I am not quite there in the SF DOL queue, and since the BEC's are picking up from 5/2003, I missed that bus too.

And I thought fate was cruel towards ME :) My RD is 5/27/2003. Not sure how long they will take to start working on the transferred cases in the BECs.

popoye said:
What do you all think Bush's 4 more years mean to immigration.

No democrat or republican is going to help the LEGAL NON-IMMIGRANT/IMMIGRANT COMMUNITY. I may sound little pessimist, but isnt this true?? think for urselves....

GP111 or others
I changed the lawyer recently. My RD in SF DOL is in Aug, 03. It should have already been transferred to one of the BECs. I want to make sure I will receive the receipt from BEC. I asked my current lawyer to write letter and they sent the letter to SF DOL. I don't know if this is ok. Do I need to ask the lawyer also write letter for the change to BEC? I don't know which BEC will process my case though. Thanks for your advice.

??

Where did this information came from? Is processing will be delayed until BECs enter all the cases into system or they are gonna start on those as they are entered? :eek:

lifeislife said:

To gp111

hi gp111,
my RD is March 15th 2004 (transf. date to DOL). i would like to know, how long will it take for BEC to take up my case. My 6th year is expiring this jan 2005. I am really worried and concerned, about the LC process. I would really appreciate GP111, if you can tell me when they will take up my case in the present pace?

Your words is giving me some kind of hope. you are great gp111.

thanks in advance.

alvin said:
Thanks gp111, for your quick reply,

Are you, by any chance refering to the case in the thread "Denied Baltimore"
that was some misunderstanding by ins.

anyways, I just remembered, that we had an RFE from SESA (Sacromento) last year and they raised the issue of Wage as well as Job location, basically they wanted a clarification from my employer, that the job is a "consulting position" and there is travel required to perform the duties.
The lawyer replied the rfe, but did not amend the form ETA 750A, he basically mentioned that, the job requires travel and all other $hit.

Do you think, this should be enough ? or we may still get poked all over by these monsters in future ?

Looks like my application has more holes then I imagined, wrong job title, restrictive requirements, wrong wage, wrong job location, small consulting company, stuck in SFO for last 2 years..you name it.

sometimes, I just wonder and then LAUGH at myself, which helps a bit..... :D :D

help appreciated.

Just Keep Faith man & you will get what you want ( I mean GC, that is what everybody wants in this forum , including me).. Yes I was referring to that NETGURU Employee case where they finally denied saying that the employee was faiied to maintein the H1 status as the H1 LCA was not saying the work location may be anywhere (consulting).... But I have also seen many many similar cases getting approved without even RFE.. so just wait & watch...

good luck

pleaseGOD said:
Where did this information came from? Is processing will be delayed until BECs enter all the cases into system or they are gonna start on those as they are entered? :eek:

No.. BEC will start sending out letters once their computer system & other procedure sets up, also after the training of contractors. They will keep on adding cases to system & sending out lettes as they progress in FIFO processing.

Meera Maria said:
hi gp111,
my RD is March 15th 2004 (transf. date to DOL). i would like to know, how long will it take for BEC to take up my case. My 6th year is expiring this jan 2005. I am really worried and concerned, about the LC process. I would really appreciate GP111, if you can tell me when they will take up my case in the present pace?

Your words is giving me some kind of hope. you are great gp111.

thanks in advance.

Thanks Meera Maria.. This forum is great not me ! I am also getting a lot of help & hop for this forum otherwise by now I would have already moved out of States. With RD of March 04 you might have to wait little longer then people with early 2003 RD. But effectively you will be waiting little less then those people who filed before you (including me !) .. for example I have been waiting for last 15 months (RD of Aug 2003) & may have to wait for 3 to 4 more months ( total 20 month).. while you may get approval by mid of next year (total 15 months)...

Good luck & keep the positive energy flowing..

cala said:
GP111 or others
I changed the lawyer recently. My RD in SF DOL is in Aug, 03. It should have already been transferred to one of the BECs. I want to make sure I will receive the receipt from BEC. I asked my current lawyer to write letter and they sent the letter to SF DOL. I don't know if this is ok. Do I need to ask the lawyer also write letter for the change to BEC? I don't know which BEC will process my case though. Thanks for your advice.

I would wait for sometime , once other people start getting the lettes, try to find out in which BEC august 2003 cases have gone ( I am also August 03) & then contact them...

good luck..

Letters from Bec in couple of weeks

gp111 said:
I would wait for sometime , once other people start getting the lettes, try to find out in which BEC august 2003 cases have gone ( I am also August 03) & then contact them...

good luck..

Hi GP111 and others

Question, Have u recieved letters regrading this.

"SF DOL Office Continues processing cases FIFO based on RD. As many of you
already know 20K cases have been already transferred to Phily or Dallas. If
your RIR cases has RD May 03 or later (Non RIR Oct 03 or later) please do
not call this office for status, you will receive a letter from one of the
BECs in next 60 days about contact info..."

Reply from Attorney

"Our office has yet to receive a letter confirming the below. We would expect
to receive more information within the next couple of weeks. Once additional
information is received, we will be in contact. In the meantime, should you
have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact this office. Thank
you."

Un or Fortunate
mnhrdc
RD dt: May 09

My RD is May 1st 2003.

All,
My RD is May 1st, 2003. And its a RIR case. Do you think mine has gone to the BEC too??? I have sent an email to my lawyer asking him whether he has received any letter from BEC. I have yet to hear from him. I'll update you guys once after I hear from my lawyer.
Is there anyway Ic an find out whethe my case has gone to BEC or not. Also, how long do you think approximately to process my case????.
Thanks for your help.

gp111 said:
No.. BEC will start sending out letters once their computer system & other procedure sets up, also after the training of contractors. They will keep on adding cases to system & sending out lettes as they progress in FIFO processing.
Hi GP111
Thanks a lot for the valuable information you are providing to the people of this forum.
I have a question, unfotunately as my RD is 05/01/2003, could you please estimate approx time to receive letter from BEC and get cleared LC etc..?
Thanks

lifeislife said:

My RD is 4/14/03 and I am actally happy that my case has stayed with SF DOL. I do not understand why you think your case is not here, not there.

SF DOL AVM (415 975 4601 - 1 - 1) has a recorded message that says "all RIR cases with RD May 03 and onwards have been transferred to BECs". The BECs will take some time for data entry, sending letters and processing responses before starting to process cases efficiently.

Sending May 03 and onwards RIR cases to BEC is the first "right" thing SF DOL has done in a long time according to me. It would have taken SF DOL another 2 - 2 1/2 months to get to May anyway.

Last edited by a moderator: