San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so frustating not to see any cases after jan17 RD approved on the system.
I guess we have to be patient.

Csrini1
RD- 2/3/03.

jvotts said:
Did not see any new certification posted. Does INS stop working these days?

You mean DOL not INS right ?

Looks to me like they are not updating AVM.. Last Update you can find on AVM is Jun 15... may be they have approved a bunch of cases in last 8 days but not updated the AVM...

dol and ins are same ............... :)
gp111 said:
You mean DOL not INS right ?

Looks to me like they are not updating AVM.. Last Update you can find on AVM is Jun 15... may be they have approved a bunch of cases in last 8 days but not updated the AVM...

Hi,

I need to find a good attorney to file my RIR. My company lawyer screwed up my old case, and my company is willing to file again with new lawyer. Can someone suggest a good immigration lawyer near San Jose? Thanks.. This is very important and urgent. You can also send me email at sporty123guy@yahoo.com.

DOL Backlog Reduction Interim Final Rule Imminent

DOL Backlog Reduction Interim Final Rule Imminent

The OMB had been reviewing the Interim Final Rule of DOL, "Labor Certification for Permanent Employment of Aliens in the United States; Backlog Reduction," since April 19, 2004. Yesterday, April 21, 2004, the OMB completed the review and it is expected that the DOL will publish the rule in the federal register soon.

gkmhan said:
Hi,

I need to find a good attorney to file my RIR. My company lawyer screwed up my old case, and my company is willing to file again with new lawyer. Can someone suggest a good immigration lawyer near San Jose? Thanks.. This is very important and urgent. You can also send me email at sporty123guy@yahoo.com.

go for Rajiv Khanna ( Owner & Administrator for this website).. I would say he is one of the best !

Thanks gp111 for the reply. I am sure Rajiv is a very good lawyer, but it may not be possible practically. He is on the east coast (?) and I am here. And he is very busy too, I would guess.

Please let me know atleast how to go about finding a good lawyer. It may be possible that I need a lawyer to prepare an advertisement and then use my company lawyer for doing the actual case. Is such a thing possible? Of course, I am just saying this. Its still possible that I do the entire case with the same lawyer.

csrini1, thanks for the link usabal.com

You also said a desi lawyer would be good. Do you know of any good ones? Or how can I find one?

gkmhan said:
Thanks gp111 for the reply. I am sure Rajiv is a very good lawyer, but it may not be possible practically. He is on the east coast (?) and I am here. And he is very busy too, I would guess.

Please let me know atleast how to go about finding a good lawyer. It may be possible that I need a lawyer to prepare an advertisement and then use my company lawyer for doing the actual case. Is such a thing possible? Of course, I am just saying this. Its still possible that I do the entire case with the same lawyer.

yes its possible.. the attorney will charge for each step seperately... & location of lawyer is not important... all lawyers processes cases US wide.

Is DOL slowing down again? I haven't seen too many approvals. My received date is January 31, 2003. I was hopping they would reach my case by the end of this month. Does anybody know how fast is DOL going?
TKS. :confused:

Keepfaith.. keep Faith !! Looks like DOL is not updating AVM but is surely processing January 17 to 25 cases ( as per my attorney )...lets wait for next AVM update or someone lucky approval posting !

keepfaith said:
Is DOL slowing down again? I haven't seen too many approvals. My received date is January 31, 2003. I was hopping they would reach my case by the end of this month. Does anybody know how fast is DOL going?
TKS. :confused:

Keepfaith! GP is right. since DOL is not updating AVM, the only way the lucky ones know about their approvals is from their attorneys which will take 2-3weeks typically. so keep faith.

DOL shd be close to end of jan ..........by now i think as there are no cases on 18,19,20,23,25,26
gp111 said:
Keepfaith.. keep Faith !! Looks like DOL is not updating AVM but is surely processing January 17 to 25 cases ( as per my attorney )...lets wait for next AVM update or someone lucky approval posting !

Last edited by a moderator:
Still Jan 17th...

Raju_2004 said:
Keepfaith! GP is right. since DOL is not updating AVM, the only way the lucky ones know about their approvals is from their attorneys which will take 2-3weeks typically. so keep faith.

Just checked the AVM ,

found following new cases with DOL date of Jan 17th updated as Certified and AVM updated on June 22nd

Hi Guy's,
Does the local office of C.A maintain some statistics. Like how many applications they received in 2003 for RIR and any other stats relevent to labor. I remember seeing some stats for 4 years 2000-2003, where around 180k labor applications were filed for G.C in C.A. I guess it is both for RIR and NONRIR. Any info on this is appreciated.
--murali

CATEGORY CODE FOR THE ABOVE CASE NUMBERS IS 999.172-199 Engineers, all otherS. MOST OF THE 999.151-032 Computer Software Engineers, Systems Software OR 999.151-031 FROM 1/71 ARE NOT DONE. I CHECKED 09545006 TO 09545127. STILL PENDING.

Status
Not open for further replies.