San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Teaklite :)

teaklite said:
keep silient for a long time. Just heard from the phone that my case is certified:

095450xx 999.172-071 01/17/2003.

chip startup in bayarea, almost no layoff. I am the 4th employee and now around 50 in this site.

Thank you so much and see you I140/485.

Current processing timeline

DOL is currently processing cases received on 1/17/2003 (Case #s 0945027 vicinity).

Don't know if they are working on saturdays, but the last update on AVM shows on 06/12/2004.

teaklite said:
1/17/2003

jack144 said:
DOL is currently processing cases received on 1/17/2003 (Case #s 0945027 vicinity).

Don't know if they are working on saturdays, but the last update on AVM shows on 06/12/2004.
But there are 25-45 cases in 095449xx which are not certified, Nobody knows how DOL works? anyway congratulation!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Certified

Got the wonderful news that my labor is certified
095450xx 999.151-051 01/17/2003 certified 06/12/2004

Southern CA not IT company with no layoff.

Good luck to you all.

dabmanu said:
Got the wonderful news that my labor is certified
095450xx 999.151-051 01/17/2003 certified 06/12/2004

Southern CA not IT company with no layoff.

Good luck to you all.

dabmanu,
can you please tell me
1)What is the requirement for your position(Education + experience)
2)How much experience and what degree you have shown on Labor
3)How much is the salary shown on LC
4)Have you had any RFE/NOF's at state or Federal level.

Thanks for your help inadvance.My DOT code is also same.Good luch with next stages.

AVM sings certified tune for LC with DOL RD Jan 17, 2003 .certified June 12, 2004. how long does it take to receive lc approval in attorney's office.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 to 3 weeks...

COngratulations & good luck for next stages.

tonysor said:
AVM sings certified tune for LC with DOL RD Jan 17, 2003 .certified June 12, 2004. how long does it take to receive lc approval in attorney's office.

Certified...

DOL RD: Jan 9th, 2003
Case No: 09544xxx
Certified on: May 28th, 2004
DOT: 999.112-021
DOT Desc: Marketing Managers

Company: startup, software product company, some layoffs, based in bay area.

All remanded cases returned to DOL

Has anyone seen BS+0 LC returned to DOL from SWA recently?

From http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/dolswa1404.html

Cases that do not require at least a Bachelors degree (with no experience) or which were requested by the employer to be sent back to the State for recruitment, have been returned to the Region from the States. All of these cases have been “touched” by the Region, which does not mean completed. These cases have been placed back in the Regional Office’s queue according to the original RO receipt. The Region is now working cases with a December 2002 RO date and earlier. Inquiries may be made either by calling 415-975-4601and leaving a message or by faxing an inquiry to 415-975-4660. In either case all the relevant information should be provided to locate the case and responses should be received in 24-48 hours.

WaitingonLC said:
dabmanu,
can you please tell me
1)What is the requirement for your position(Education + experience)
2)How much experience and what degree you have shown on Labor
3)How much is the salary shown on LC
4)Have you had any RFE/NOF's at state or Federal level.

Thanks for your help inadvance.My DOT code is also same.Good luch with next stages.
------------------------------------------------------
WaitingLC,
I dont have complete info. here is what I have
1) BS + 0 years
2) I believe same as #1
3) Don't know
4) No RFE/NOF

Good luck with your LC process.

Does Anybody have any idea why DOL slowed down / almost stopped processing Jan 03 cases ? It have been processing Jan 17 for last few days & still half of the Jan 17 cases are in "RECEIVED" Status...

Employer requested cases back at regional DOL

This is an excellent news !!! Are there any other sources for this
news , so as to verify its authenticity ?
I will try asking our HR dept. I urge others to do the same also
and post their findings on this mailing list. It would be of much
help.

- Bhadri

vvk01 said:

Cases that do not require at least a Bachelors degree (with no experience) or which were requested by the employer to be sent back to the State for recruitment, have been returned to the Region from the States. All of these cases have been “touched” by the Region, which does not mean completed. These cases have been placed back in the Regional Office’s queue according to the original RO receipt. The Region is now working cases with a December 2002 RO date and earlier. Inquiries may be made either by calling 415-975-4601and leaving a message or by faxing an inquiry to 415-975-4660. In either case all the relevant information should be provided to locate the case and responses should be received in 24-48 hours.

our lawyers still did not hear anything about this.
I suspect they wont hear. may be the state directly sends all these employer recalled cases directly to DOL!! This is my guess.

Csrini1

Auto Remand - Good News!!

vvk01 said:

Finally they are looking into it!! Looks to me it might take a while before we see any results. Folks if you hear anything please post in this forum..

If needed we could create a separate forum for autoremand...please let me know.

Thanks.

Ro ??

bhadrinath said:
help.

- Bhadri

My case was recieved DOL on Sep 2002 and autoremanded on June 2003. What does RO date means?

Also based on this note:

"Cases that do not require at least a Bachelors degree (with no experience) or which were requested by the employer to be sent back to the State for recruitment, have been returned to the Region from the States."

I am assuming that all cases even without employer requesting will be send back to dol right??

If so will they look into the case immedately or???

This is indeed an excellent news...

bhadrinath said:
help.

- Bhadri

Hope they don't send the three option letters again.

I will check with my company's immgration dept and post the reply.

hope its true...

We are also in the same boat. Hope the news is really true. I tried looking up on Sheela Murthy website but couldn't see this anywhere.

waiting....hope against hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.