San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Htammana,

I think your application could be processed at any time now. I see cased being approved with receipt dates of Dec 10. Remember December 14 and 15 were weekend days. So you're few days off from the latest case processed.

Good luck

Originally posted by htammana
gp111

Thanks for the response. Yes I do check the AVM on occasion, but didnt know that it gets updated anywhere close to the frequency you mentioned!! Thats cool... I'm in CA-Bay area. My LC (filed under RIR)was received at SFO Regional office on 12/16/2002. I never got NOF and am still waiting to hear something like many others! But from reading some postings in this forum looks like they are processing a lot of applications that were remanded to state before they get to applications like mine. Have you heard of anyone out there whose LC was received by Regional office around the time mine was and whose LC got approved?

Remanded case

Hi Guys

My case was remanded on Aug 07, 03. Initially when I spoke with my Lawyer in Nov,03, she mentioned that my case was autoremanded. Today when I spoke with her again and she mentioned that it was remanded because that DOL was saying that position of Advertisment did not match the position for which the labor was applied. She says that she does not believe that there is a position mismatch before it was initially approved by EDD. She knew about position mismatch since Dec.03 and she is saying that she is trying to get in touch with DOL officers since Jan,03, but nobody is calling her back. Which is heard to believe. It seems to me that my lawyer and HR has screwed my labor certification.

Has anybody gone through this kind of scenario? What are my options now?

Thanks

Looking for already cleared labor...

Hi,

Does anybody of you know about companies who has already cleared labors?

Please let me know. I will appreciate.

Thanks

Should I be worried

Hi,

My case moved to SFO DOL on 3/27/02. From DOL we received
NOF with 3 actions on 4/11/03. My attroney advised me to go back to state again. I don't know whether it was autoremanded or what. Is my case available for AVM. My labor was initially in RIR in software category. (don't have exact dot code with me).

Should I expect to get my case certified through AVM by now.
or something is wrong here. My attorney told me last week that
my case is remanded to state 1 year back.

-gctrouble

Re: Need Help!!!

Originally posted by WaitingInHell

I received 3 option letter in first week of Dec 2003. Did the retest and send the reply back. DOL received the reply on Jan 28th, 2004. It's been more than 60 days and we haven't heard anything from DOL. My lawyer says we have to wait for 90 days before we can send a query to DOL.

Is my lawyer correct??
What's the grace period before my lawyer contacts DOL??
Would it adversly affect my case if my lawyer send a query to DOL within 90 days??

My lawyer also said the same thing: 90 days of no interference.

Not to disappoint you, but for most cases in my company, DOL took 6 months after the retest results were sent to DOL. In the worst case (mine), it has been 10 months )-:

My lawyer has sent 3 faxes, one for each month after the 90 days, and the request has fallen on deaf ears. There is not even an acknowledgement for the faxes. But, I have heard form the lawyer that it takes a min of 2-3 faxes to get the DOL folks to start talking.

Would it affect your case?? I would not know, but if I were you, I would wait out the 90 days, and then send a fax, once every 30 days.

- lsk_gc

Re: Re: Need Help!!!

Hi lsk_gc,

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts!

I have another question, which I forgot to post in my earlier one:

My reply to the 3-Option Letter (NOF) reached DOL on Jan 28th, 2004 and my DOL priority date (RD) is Nov 20th, 2002. I am wondering if DOL is going to still keep the same priority date and process my application before they process any other new case or it’s a whole new ballgame all together?

Would you please share your thoughts on it?

Thanks,
WaitingInHell:confused:

Originally posted by lsk_gc
My lawyer also said the same thing: 90 days of no interference.

Not to disappoint you, but for most cases in my company, DOL took 6 months after the retest results were sent to DOL. In the worst case (mine), it has been 10 months )-:

My lawyer has sent 3 faxes, one for each month after the 90 days, and the request has fallen on deaf ears. There is not even an acknowledgement for the faxes. But, I have heard form the lawyer that it takes a min of 2-3 faxes to get the DOL folks to start talking.

Would it affect your case?? I would not know, but if I were you, I would wait out the 90 days, and then send a fax, once every 30 days.

- lsk_gc

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: Re: Need Help!!!

Originally posted by WaitingInHell

Hi lsk_gc,

My reply to the 3-Option Letter (NOF) reached DOL on Jan 28th, 2004 and my DOL priority date (RD) is Nov 20th, 2002. I am wondering if DOL is going to still keep the same priority date and process my application before they process any other new case or it’s a whole new ballgame all together?

Would you please share your thoughts on it?

Thanks,
WaitingInHell:confused:

I had the exact same question, and the answer did not please me. The priority date does not matter. My lawyer told me that if the case officer has started processing other cases, your case could go to the back end. There is no particular order to this processing.

But, I would ask your lawyer if he has received acknowledgement from the DOL for the retest results which were sent to them. There has been cases where the retest results have disappeared and had to be resent. Unfortunately, this was discovered only after 6 momths.

- lsk_gc

Need approved Labour Certificate

Hi,

I am looking for a preapproved labor for Green Card Processing. If you have one or if know the company that has one please pm me.

Thanks

Retest The market

Today I got email from my lawyer that they recieved letter from DOL to retest the market.

My dol recieve date was 10 March:(

Hi All,

This is not appropriate to this thread but I am hoping to get your opinion on this situation.

I am currently employed with company-X for 4.5 years, as I was looking to change my job for GC reasons, I got a offer with company-Y, they did my H1B in premium processing and I did get the approval, but I haven't yet started working for them . Now I have another offer from company-Z, which I am interested in.

So, when company-Z has to file for my H1B, should they be using my current employer i.e company-X's H1 or will they need company-Y's H1B as well.

Hope someone answers this question.

I haven't heard anything yet

My RD at the regional office is DEC-23-2002 and I haven't heard anything yet...
I work for a big corporate. They have their own lawyers and lawyers don't communicate well with me so I don't even know my case number...
I will make sure to update you guys as soon as I hear something...
Good Luck!

Originally posted by gp111
ashi5 ...

Is it 10th March 2003 ???

Thanks

still waiting

Hi everybody,
I am a longtime reader of this forum and have been vastly enriched by the knowledge of its members.
I am also close to the processing date but have not heard anything yet.

Details :
SESA Dec 04 - 2001
Query issued at SESA
(Not sure what the lawyer replied : went to DOL)
DOL RD : Dec 06 - 2002
DOT Code : *031 (infamous code)
Employer : Large publishing company in LA

I am also waiting to hear something.
Looks like some people whose RD is later than mine have already obtained results from DOL.

BTW,
one more colleague was filed along with me in SESA on the same date.However he did not get any query from DOL.
So his DOL RD was Nov - 2002 (DOL Code *71)
(3 weeks before mine).His labor was certified on Non 17 - 2003
From that time I am waiting with crossed fingers.
DOL is taking more than 5 months to process 3 weeks worth of applications
I'll post as soon as I hear anything from DOL.

regards
pdd123

Certified

Hi guys,

Finally good News for me today.
Certified after a long.........................................wait.
Here is the timeline in case anybody is interested.
SESA PD: Sept. 2001
DOL RD: Sept. 2002
Remanded by DOL to State: June 2003
Back to DOL (after Nov. Memo): Dec. 2003
DOL issued NOF: Jan. 2004
NOF Replied: March 2004
Case Certified (phone message): April 2004
Hopefully the letter will come along shortly.
Cheers guys...

Originally posted by pdd123
Hi everybody,
I am a longtime reader of this forum and have been vastly enriched by the knowledge of its members.
I am also close to the processing date but have not heard anything yet.

Details :
SESA Dec 04 - 2001
Query issued at SESA
(Not sure what the lawyer replied : went to DOL)
DOL RD : Dec 06 - 2002
DOT Code : *031 (infamous code)
Employer : Large publishing company in LA

I am also waiting to hear something.
Looks like some people whose RD is later than mine have already obtained results from DOL.

BTW,
one more colleague was filed along with me in SESA on the same date.However he did not get any query from DOL.
So his DOL RD was Nov - 2002 (DOL Code *71)
(3 weeks before mine).His labor was certified on Non 17 - 2003
From that time I am waiting with crossed fingers.
DOL is taking more than 5 months to process 3 weeks worth of applications
I'll post as soon as I hear anything from DOL.

regards
pdd123

Originally posted by hrithikroshan11
What dates is California DOL processing right now? Can someone post their data (receipt date, approval date, EB2/EB3) when they get approvals?

Has anyone heard anything on cases received by DOL in Dec 2002, Jan 2003 or Feb 2003?

Or are they still processing auto remanded cases?

I found it on the DOLwebsite
Thanks

my case update

here is the update
Code# 999.172-072
RD 12/16/2002

Haven't heard anything yet!

I'll let u guys know

Status
Not open for further replies.