San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certified and then Returned by state after a Remand

Hi,

I used to check my status once in a week. It said "Certified" suddenly three weeks back and I was thrilled.

I have been looking for papers all these days.

Casually I checked my status today . Now it said " Returned by state after a remand"..

Whats going on ? Anybody had similar experience?

This seems a mistake. Hopefully the mistake when they changed the status to "Returned by state after a remand" from Certified.

Is there any # I can call and talk to? I appreciate if you can provide me with the #.

Thanks in advance.

Kavitha

LC substitution - Need suggestion!

Need suggestion!

my compnay has a certified labor available.
but there is one difference in education,
cert has MS in Computers, but mine is ME EE.

Otherwise, job description, date of graduation, current job profile,
project group and grad school is also similar.

Should I try for substitution and if yes, then do you know "how"
much time it takes to process (does it has to go labor dept again)

thanks,
nano

nano_eda,

It depends on the educational requirements stated in the LC (column 14).

Best option is to get your educational evaluation from a evaluator.

Hi,

Does anyone has SF DOL Phone number for Case Status Check (Tone Talker or something)? Listed phone number 415-975-4617 always goes no reply. Even status check via email doesn't return anything as it gets bounced back with delivery failure message.

It will be great help if someone can provide any information to how to check case status with DOL.

Thanks

Re: Certified and then Returned by state after a Remand

Hi,

The AVM says my case has been certified and the status was updated on Nov 23. But still the lawer didn't get any papers from DOL. It was originally remanded to state and then also we didn't get any papers. My receive date was oct 8 2002.

Jose

Originally posted by kavi2000_74
Hi,

I used to check my status once in a week. It said "Certified" suddenly three weeks back and I was thrilled.

Casually I checked my status today . Now it said " Returned by state after a remand"..

This seems a mistake. Hopefully the mistake when they changed the status to "Returned by state after a remand" from Certified.

Is there any # I can call and talk to? I appreciate if you can provide me with the #.

Thanks in advance.

Kavitha

Certified and again back to old status

j1m

Do you know any # I can call and talk to anybody ?

-----------------------------

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Kavitha

-----------------------------

xl123,

Can you share with me how should we check the status using the email?
I do not have my case number.

I have been trying to email : 'LCSTATUS09@doleta.gov' using the TAX Id but seems like the server is down. Is there any other email address I can try.

Thanks

markm

Congrats on your approval.
Did your lawyer request the for your case to be returned to DOL or it just happened automatically?.
The reason I ask is, I thought DOL is returning cases to DOL which has been remanded from July 1 thru July 10 before the month end. So does that mean they are working on July 7 remanded cases?.

Re: markm

Wouldn't it be a little bit too optimistic for us to assume that:
1- they are processing everything in the order of the remand date!
2- Even if so, that they have come all the way up to July 7! we would have heard approval stories from everybody whose LC's were auto-remanded between May-July...

Originally posted by Titan01
Did your lawyer request the for your case to be returned to DOL or it just happened automatically?.
The reason I ask is, I thought DOL is returning cases to DOL which has been remanded from July 1 thru July 10 before the month end. So does that mean they are working on July 7 remanded cases?.

Hi Guys,

Mine was remanded on July 10th 2003.Yesterday i checked the AVM .Same old message is repeating(Remanded).

SESA -OCT 2001
DOL-Sep 2002
DOL-SESA-Remanded -July 10th 2003.

Regards
Raj

Hi Raj,

Can you please tell me how did you check the status of your case. Any phone number of email.

Thanks in advance!

My case was Remanded on June 26th. The message still says Remanded to State.
My company had 2 other cases Remanded both on june 10th. The status on them has changed to "Returned by State after a Remand"

Hi Buddy007,

The number is 415-975-4617.And press 1 and then 1 and type your case number.This number is SFO DOL Number.

Regards
Raj

Hi Raj,

But this number always goes no reply. Is there any specific time it works?

Thanks!

Hi Buddy007,

The number is 415-975-4617.And press 1 and then 1 and type your case number.This number is SFO DOL Number.

Regards
Raj

Hi Buddy007,

There is no specific time regarding this no.U have to keep on trying and get it.

Regards
Raj

Re: markm

My is automaically recalled by DOL. My lawyer didn't do anything. You never know how DOL works. So I think you can't assume they are working on 7/7 cases.

markm

Originally posted by Titan01

Hi All,
I am a new user. I am one of those unfortunate guys who cases got remanded. Mine has been remanded on June'17, 2003.

Case Details:
SESA filing date: Sep'2001
DOL received on: Aug'02
DOT Code: 999.151.041
Degree: BE
Job Requires: No experience, with atleast BE.

As per the new guidelines the chances of getting recalled are very slim. I have been working in this company for about 4+ years now, my question to you folks out there is it worth staying in this company and hope it might get approved in the Regular queue? Looks like the SESA is stuck in April'01 forever.

Looks like its better of to find a new job, and start all-over, in that way I am assuming that we can use the experice gained so far and the case would be stronger as well.

Are there any options to look for before I quit this job. Like relocation, getting promoted will any one of these help getting the labour cleared?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.